"Fun Guy" title and gender pronouns

No they should not be referenced in the game whatsoever in my opinion. What we should have added are make up options, and to be included for male characters.

I feel like a billionaire but my bank says I can’t take out a $8,000,000 loan. I’m being oppressed.

7 Likes

Why not? I said they can be imprisoned… That means behind bars, in jail… and have tomatoes thrown at them. Honestly, that would at least be fun somewhat while were passing though Stormwind Stockade for the 192th billionth time.

…Okay… Sure, why not. :man_shrugging:

See that’s better. Additions like these will help people.

We should just have an option to throw tomatoes at people we don’t like.

Say like a certain npc that’s having a weird redeem arc apparently…

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, customization options are nice and all, it’s just this isn’t usually my first pick.

Like 128 hair colors. Or different eye, mouth and nose shape options. Or Worgen tails. Or Different postures.

Or since were on the topic of Makeup, separate the blush, lips and eyeshadow into 3 separate options.

Or whatever i’ve said in the thread about customizations. Hold on, let me drag it out again on there…

/Slaps the link with the over the top punch sound effect.

Lets get lord of war account wide first

2 Likes

That would be practically begging for a lawsuit tbh.

Mmm… :thinking: Quite right.
:memo:

It is?

I wanted Fun Guy this druid ages ago. I like the pun better than Fun Gal.

2 Likes

Based on their current approach to the game, there’s no reason why they wouldn’t do this

Your character doesn’t “look” male, it IS male. Make a female toon for female titles.

10 Likes

but how can I tell other people how I feel today without shoving my sexuality in their face? Do you really expect me to go to the barber every single time I feel my gender change? I can’t make that much gold in a day, can you?

1 Like

Sarcasm or… ? Hard to tell these days.

3 Likes

No, go change ur sex at the barber.

2 Likes

I like my Fun Gal title. So you would exclude one group to include another?

I shouldn’t have to. “Lord” has become a gender neutral title. I love my female character, but I hate “Lady of War.” It’s stupid. I’d rather be “Lord of War.” It sounds awesome.

It’s a title, not the end of the world. Some of these gender titles just sound awkward and I shouldn’t have to change to a male, when my character has been female for 16 years.

It’s an option to pick whatever.

A change that affects no one negatively and has zero impact on their gameplay… and people get all cranky. I’ll never understand it.

I might be confused by your question. How are you excluded? The idea was for an option to choose whichever title you wanted.

2 Likes

If Jaina can be called Lord Admiral, I see no issues with unlocking the titles to any gender.

2 Likes

Well i guess you have a point. I’m just fatigued by all this stuff. I can’t tell whos serious and whos trolling. To a degree I’m a traditionalist. I don’t like changing things once they;ve been cemented in. Like James Bond who has been a Male character for decades would be entirely out of place to star a female lead instead of creating a new equal. In this instance i would say rework Lady of War into something more badass.

2 Likes

Trust me, the majority of us are fatigued by all this already. Blizz opened the way for people to get in and ask about every single change or point to things they want removed or changed. In some way is good, but it is being highly overdone by now.

Reminds me to the High Elf fans in intensity, possibly beyond.

1 Like