Fun ADULT guild?

Alright Ladies and Gents, here we go again…

I have been playing this game since day 1, with a year off starting mid Draenor through some of BfA. I have held every guild position i think possible… GM, Asst GM, Class officer, Officer Liason, Raid Leader, and yes… even babysitter. the one role in a guild i never seem to have spent much time in is Member. and that is what im looking for.

Specifically to be a member of an ADULT guild, preferably with a base in the 30-50 range, who understand humor, sarcasm, dirty jokes at times, and just plain having fun. I am a social person, and a social player, in game i am into pretty much everything from PVP to Raiding to Questing, basically everything the game has to offer interests me… except pokemon, i leave that to others lol.

Being a social player i am driven more by community than anything else, and i tend to make myself known within that community for helping people level or farm mats, donating and participating in guild activities, showing new folks the ropes of the game, even exploring in groups, and coming to the aid of guildies being ganked by the enemy, and enjoying conversations and the company of good folks along the way. (even enjoy the dreaded Lore discussion)

I (of course) have several toons, this mage not being my main, and am able to work up pretty much whatever role we would need to, gear isn’t tough right now :slight_smile:

Mostly what i am looking for in a guild is a place i can be proud of, a place to call home. i do NOT care about your mythic progression omg we are leet 8/9. i am here to enjoy the game, not have a job. i do enjoy progression, but not at the expense of fun.

I am on most of the time, and can check back here often, so please, leave me a note if you have some space, or a corner for me to toss a bedroll out, and i will get back to you!

Thank you for your time!

Edit: would definately prefer horde as that’s me… hordie to the bone

2 Likes

Hello Dauntless is a mature fun raid guild that is currently recruiting for new members. We raid both normal and heroic ep every week. We are horde and proud of it. Right now we are taking on various dps roles also a dps with resto off spec is available. Raid times are tues weds thur 10pm est. Add me to chat in game twisted#1245

Hi, Pyreborn!

We may be just the guild you are looking for! Hope you will check us out! To learn more, please visit our Guilded portal (guilded.gg/CraziesAgain) and/or see below. We have many members in that age range, mindset and folks just crack me up… (you gotta meet Styy!)

Click for Recruitment Post!

We would be interested in chatting with you so hope you will reach out to our Recruitment Officer at BattleTag: mortality#11220 or Discord matt/alarius#8999.

Best of luck in your search; hope to see you soon!

Pyre,

Sounds like you’ve been around the block. It’s easy to see why you’ve held the higher ranks, you know, helping and all.

I’m looking for DPS for our core raid team at the moment, but we’ve got a lot of casual players who don’t care to raid. Check out my recruitment post, and if you’d like to chat let me know. Good luck finding a relaxed home.

We maybe the perfect fit for you. Check out our recruitment post or contact me in game if you like!

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you. We’re open to casual members who fit well within our community and have alt nights if you’re not interested in raiding in our main group.
We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 6/8H EP. We plan to clear heroic and push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hi!

Epitaph of suramar/draka is looking for actuve players who want to have fun and see content. We are a group of friends who have played for over 10 years together. Raid nights are friday and satuday 9pm est and we run mythics daily. If you have any questions please add me to battlenet Alikona#11551.

Hope to hear from you soon! <3<3

Ani Ayastigi is a casual guild that’s active in most aspects of WoW (less so PVP) that could always use a mature, active player in its community. The majority of us are in the age range that you’re seeking, and many of us have been playing since Vanilla. We do weekly raids on Wednesdays (8-11 EST), and tend to range from mildly to wildly inappropriate on voicechat. For more info, feel free to contact myself or the guild leader Airetari. Thanks for your consideration!

I know you said you would prefer horde, but I figured I would drop our spam here anyway. We are an adult guild that has been together since vanilla. We are not quite as big as you are looking for (although we have lots of alts so our guild roster would look that way) but raid consistently with 15 each week, We are pretty close-knit and looking for more long term members who are looking for the same atmosphere. If you wish to talk more feel free to add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We raid with an average of 15 raiders consistently each week. We are currently 7/9 H in Battle and 7/8 N in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

We just started a guild based on social atmosphere just like you describe. We help each other out, take the game seriously but do not freak out because someone forgot to soak a swirly. A guild built differently where everyone is equal. We vote on everything from, as examples, moving into heroic early or how to use the guild bank funds.

Paintrain United (Area 52) - We raid up to Heroic, casual guild currently 7/8 normal Eternal Palace, prob finishing that up this week. We use a community for cross realmers from low pop servers to raid, currently have 5-6 people cross realming but are going to stop that next raid tier.

Guild info:
We only take 50 individuals, mains, no alts. This is so everyone always has a spot and no cliques are really made. Currently around 30 members towards that goal.

Raid times; Wed/Thu 8-10 EST
M+; Monday nights or whenever we have a willing group
Friday night bloodbath; Friday night PvP for fun.

We are all adults so understand RL concerns. We normally dual spec so we can fill multiple roles in the raid. We think of raid nights as our bowling nights.

Currently seeking Melee DPS with Tank OS and a Resto Druid Healer (full time). Our guild is not for everyone so I highly recommend raiding with us on trial basis on a Wednesday night.

Kendrickious#1349; ForTheHorde#119416; Kaahleesee#1339

Hi Pyreborn,

I am posting the guild spam below, but if you aren’t interested in raiding and just want to hang out in an adult guild, maybe jump into some dungeon or island runs, that’s fine!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, ideally with a MW os but that is flexible; ret pally, and dps warrior. Ranged dps is always welcome!

We are currently 8/8N , 6/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Icon (Thrall-US) is looking for some raiders to fill out our roster.

We’ve been together in one form or another since week 1 of Vanilla and there hasn’t been any (effective) attempted murders in over 13 years! We’re a pretty close-knit community with annual meetups in Dallas we call IconCon. As such we’re not looking for just a body to fill our ranks - we want an Icon. It’s just as important to fit in with our group of weirdos as it is to put up good numbers and know fight mechanics.

At this point in time, we are mostly a group of 30+ year olds with jobs and familys that don’t want to give it up. Our mantra is to push until it isn’t fun anymore.

We raid twice a week on Thursdays and Mondays from 9 to Midnight EST. Being interested in Mythic+ is a… plus!

Hit me up for more info.

Battlenet: Roddypiper#11790
Discord: RoddyPiper#9996

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 5/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need of a healer/off-healer and dps to fill out the raid team back to Mythic qty. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, or Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498