Frostmourne Transmog?

I feel like now is the time for Dks to get the same love DHS got with the warglaive transmog system.

I feel like it’s kinda overdue tbh. Any DK who has gone through the effort to go get shadowmourne and done some kind of ICC achievement gets a frostmorne transmog.

Does anyone else even wants this? I would legit base my entire transmog around frostmourne if I could have it but that’s just me. Shadowmourne just doesn’t do it for me lol.

30 Likes

Honestly yes that would be amazing.

3 Likes

So, what’s stopping you?

We all would like the mog yes we would but I don’t see them ever doing it. I could be wrong and I hope I am.

1 Like

I think they should also throw in Bolvar’s hammer as a bonus.

Maybe even a blue fire recolor.

12 Likes

One day…
We’ve been asking for this for a while.

6 Likes

I would gladly bear any curse to save my necropolis.

6 Likes

I probably wouldn’t use it, but it would be pretty cool to see.

1 Like

The Warglaives werent destroyed, Frostmourne was. There isnt much difference between Shadowmourne and Frostmourne. One is a blade and one is an axe, Has the same colors, same runes, same weird goat skull thing on it.

4 Likes

Several of the artifact weapons from Legion were lost too, but we can still transmog them.

4 Likes

excepts rets and wars can use shadowmourne

6 Likes

So what? Im not seeing the issue.

1 Like

only dhs can tmog warglaives

4 Likes

So what? Im not seeing the issue here.

1 Like

then read the post again :wink:

2 Likes

Or how about you explain it better than expecting people to be mind readers?

shouldnt have to explain it if you read the post lol

3 Likes

Which post? Your post? I read them and responded to them.

2 Likes

It’s that DEATH KNIGHTS get a Frostmorn transmog. Not anyone who can use a two handed sword, just us Deathlords. Only daemon hunters can transmog the warglaives despite them being one handed swords.

2 Likes

This is something that you can do since they have the same look.

I dont give a damn what demon hunters have. Its irrelevant to any argument made with Frostmourne since they arent the same at all.

1 Like