Frostmourne login issues

“you have been disconnected from blizzard services”

1 Like

cant wait to be reported and banned for afk in solo shuffle again :slight_smile:

1 Like

@blizzard,

Players are being dc’d not just from world server but also instance servers. Can you respond or list that there may be an authentication servers. This is disconnecting from Blizzard services?

we can’t get in to mention the issue in chat so please use the community forums as they were designed.

1 Like

I’m a returning player after several years off. Been playing the last few weeks. Overall enjoying my experience, but this server shiz is just dumb.

Couldn’t have said it better. If I to buy the game, and then pay for a monthly sub, the very least this billion dollar company can do, is have a server I can actually access.

What the hell is maintenance for if not preventing this very issue?

Mental.

1 Like

Holy moly another one just now. For real, the heck is going on? lol

1 Like

How does the Server Status show as all is fine? Surely they have alarms or something?
I work in Networking for a Telecom company, we have alarms for any kind of issue for our servers and links.

Blows my mind.

1 Like

See this post. They literally either don’t care, or can’t be bothered to actually look into the complaints.

1 Like

Thats it! I’m going back to Runescape! Be back in a week when they fix it this time. :yum:

1 Like

I Blame Mob… Always Mob! Just ask Raszageth :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mob how could you do this to us? Can’t you see i’m trying to grind rep here! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I went full Huntard! :rofl:

1 Like

And again!

1 Like

Yup… this is insane

1 Like

+18 key bricked because of this, GG.

2 Likes

I’m late to the party…I just got up after I got a deserter on my evoker during shuffle…but how is it a company that has an active subscription have less stable servers than a free to play game like Maple Story? Literally Maple Story.

1 Like

Been getting rando d/c for the past few days. One thing that helped was dns flush / router reset / reset ip. Has been stable so far today.

Thanks for your reports, everyone! We are investigating an issue affecting connections in Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. Based on the information we have, an undersea cable was damaged and it has not been fully resolved yet. We’ll be sure to post updates here as they become available.

While it’s not supported, an alternative connection or VPN are a few options in the mean time. It’s recommended to communicate with the ISP if these options do help.

6 Likes

Yay thank you so much blizzard, it’s a relief to know the cause and that something is being done. Really appreciate the update and response <3

Not sure if temporary, but looks like I can connect to Frostmourne again.

And… Here we go again… DC issues…