Frostmourne login issues

Thats it! I’m going back to Runescape! Be back in a week when they fix it this time. :yum:

1 Like

I Blame Mob… Always Mob! Just ask Raszageth :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mob how could you do this to us? Can’t you see i’m trying to grind rep here! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I went full Huntard! :rofl:

1 Like

And again!

1 Like

Yup… this is insane

1 Like

+18 key bricked because of this, GG.

2 Likes

I’m late to the party…I just got up after I got a deserter on my evoker during shuffle…but how is it a company that has an active subscription have less stable servers than a free to play game like Maple Story? Literally Maple Story.

1 Like

Been getting rando d/c for the past few days. One thing that helped was dns flush / router reset / reset ip. Has been stable so far today.

Thanks for your reports, everyone! We are investigating an issue affecting connections in Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. Based on the information we have, an undersea cable was damaged and it has not been fully resolved yet. We’ll be sure to post updates here as they become available.

While it’s not supported, an alternative connection or VPN are a few options in the mean time. It’s recommended to communicate with the ISP if these options do help.

6 Likes

Yay thank you so much blizzard, it’s a relief to know the cause and that something is being done. Really appreciate the update and response <3

Not sure if temporary, but looks like I can connect to Frostmourne again.

And… Here we go again… DC issues…

Seems to be at peak time every evening last week (frostmourne)

How about some refund plans? We cannot even play basic content, many keys are ruined because of connection issues.

1 Like

The sharks biting the cable again?
Servers disconnecting people in instanced content again.

5 people DC, 5 people are able to login.

This seems to happen every wed/thurs night, wtf is going on for this to be recurring every week?

1 Like

i think there might be a certain submarine pulling a few mischiefs on us

1 Like

My aussie friends have been fine since changing their DNS to Cloud Flare / Google… Seems Aussie ISPs are sh!t at routing and avoiding downed nodes etc when using the default ISP DNS.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.