Frostmourne DCing again

Seriously Blizz… get your junk together and sort it out. it’s been a month and legit no change to the consistent disconnections from servers

11 Likes

This is getting a little ridiculous now. I could understand the first couple of weeks if they had issues persisting but my god… The amount of keys I’ve bricked now because of this…

2 Likes

It’s so irritating! just bricked a key then due to the DC… 2 dps’d and one tanked the last boss on FH and 8%… definitely missed the timer

2 Likes

And here we go again!

2 Likes

This has been happening for about a month now, instability around the same time too (8pm ST onwards usually). Minimum 3 guildies go offline, sometimes everyone. Posting so blizz sees this is actually an issue. Seems its only a frostmourne issue.

2 Likes

+1 plz fix

2 Likes

Servers worse then ever, reminds me of WoD launch

2 Likes

+1 this is right in the middle of raid night, both nights Wed and Thurs 6:30-9:30pm AEST

3 Likes

^^^^ This. Send help

Please help, pulling pin on a raid early because of this… Making it really hard to progress.

6 Likes

This is getting ridiculous. We’ve had to call raid early for weeks.

5 Likes

ongoing for weeks
still not fixed

Smelly

1 Like

such a behemoth f up

4 Likes

my giant head and I have had enough

2 Likes

Could we get 2 hamsters instead of 1 plz Blizzard?

6 Likes

small indie company :confused:

3 Likes

Last boss of VP… DC… can’t get back on… thanks Blizz

3 Likes

I sure love the login screen :slight_smile:

5 Likes

基爾紮紮德 small indie company 冰精灵 restart server 危險地上的圓圈 famed slayer of spy balloons 朋友是敵人 why pay sub 怪物不死族出現 tank lose 1v1 to queensland govt 智者應用鎖鏈

7 Likes

cant even get on to change servers atm lol… I feel your pain! bricked an 8 FH on my baby tank yesterday because everyone dc’d, and now i wont be invited to anything because my best key is an untimed FH 8 xD

1 Like