Frost Mage in Necrotic Wake - Again

still broken are ppl still working?

1 Like

you can do that? how in gods name do you time that is there a weak aura or addon?

Just look at the boss’s cast bar and ice block before the cast fully finishes. When the projectile hits you, it will fail to take you away and you can resume DPS’ing the boss.

1 Like

you’ll be targetting boss anwyays, just watch for him to change target off the tank and begin casting

Claiming that I will post until it gets fixed = threatening and demanding?

It’s a bug. It’s confirmed. It gimps the spec/groups and causes keys to not be timed. It’s obviously something that should be fixed.

Do you roam the forums to troll post? Not “exactly the place for such things I would imagine.”

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this has been hotfixed.
No more blocking the exile. :frowning:

1 Like

really? ew. the wording is pretty vague though. has anyone tested it out first hand? i havent messed with watching Meta Cup Invitational so wouldnt know from see/not seeing on there .
it was a nice sorta failsafe since blink is functionally useless, forcing you to be downstairs longer than you should be an dbring back a bigger patch when you finally come back up :frowning:

Unfortunately, I can confirm it was fixed.
The exile just instantly cancels ice block and takes you downstairs.

1 Like

damn that’s a sad story. wish they would have at least fixed blink before clearly tuning based around mdi :expressionless:
most likely they’ll never actually fix the blink issue as it’s been around for years.
i was sorta hoping that since now that non-mages (have heard fae shift blink thing having issue too) can have the same issue it would be more widely reported and possibly be addressed, but no such luck.
they should have just build the floating ziggurat area as a building, supported by an invisible pillar to avoid the un-grounded platform issue with pathing all together

still broken blizzard, any plans on fixing this?

2 Likes

so um. i just did an NW. and it seemed that if my blizzard was on the center circle area of the room… fragments was back to 100% while anywhere around edges of the room it was back to just 20% as if blizzard wasnt even there. anyone else notice this? need to look into the logs and see if it was just a crazy run of good luck with the 20% or if infact the center of the room allows proper blizzard+GF function
side-note: yep they broke ice blocking the exile cast :’( damn you mdi. it’s weird though, feels like it goes through extra to send you down after ice blocking. like it finishes the cast, sees it cant send you down, removes block, then reapplies the ending of the cast, then sending you down. rather than just ignoring the ice block outright.
also makes me wonder if you can invis it quick enough that it will do like Barrel Through in the counsil fight in KR. invis that off and it’d continue count down but switch to random party member instead.

This deserves a necro. It’s still broken! Fix please!!!

1 Like

Bump

/10 char

1 Like

Momentum blink is still bugged up there and has been from day 1 so I think it’s safe to assume it’s not getting fixed

1 Like

GF still broken in NW. Like c’mon…

Yep, blink still broken and NF soulshape TP also acts a bit funky

If you’re Venthyr, you also get to contend with the most gimped version of Door of Shadows as well. Everywhere else it snaps to max range. There it shows a red circle till you get in range.

1 Like

Still waiting on a fix for shimmer and Glacial Fragments. Only dungeon left for KSM and have no idea how I am going to get it done.

Honestly, they just need to ground that Necropolis already and be done with it. Like, I get that they were trying to have fun with that “new” mechanic where the pretty angels viciously grab you by the face and haul you around the place but it just ain’t fun when they borked the entire dungeon in the process. Same with Spires except there it’s just annoying unless of course you wipe and then it’s a huge hindrance to timing the key.

it’s cute theyre like children who try to make their art project cool but instead spill glue and glitter all over themselves

4 Likes