Frost Mage in Necrotic Wake - Again

HELLO BLIZZARD,

Frost mage glacial fragments is still bugged in the 3rd boss room of The Necrotic Wake dungeon. This has been bugged since launch and I will continue to post about it until I get some kind of response. This negatively impacts my pushing of keys and severely gimps my group. Clearly this is not at the top of your priority, but I feel as though the health of the game suffers when you ignore bugs like this.

30 Likes

What does it do in that room?

I’m assuming it either pulls pulls extra stuff somehow, or it fails to damage mobs it should be hitting.

2 Likes

Not only does mage cause mobs to pull extra and pull mobs to pull on a wipe but fragments damage is mucked in the room as well.

3 Likes

I’d just be happy for our blink to work properly on 3rd and 4th bosses.

8 Likes

You know I was wondering why my dps seemed low in that room…

3 Likes

small indie company guys :yawning_face:

3 Likes

I first noticed that blink was hosed on the last 2 bosses. You blink to random spots in those rooms. Now that I use glacial fragments, my aoe dps goes from 10k in normal packs down to 1-3k in that entire room for similar sized packs… It’s definitely a big issue. And yes, I’ve had my fragments hit/pull mobs across the room that were nowhere near where I was fighting also… Really hope they fix this soon.

7 Likes

Now I’m a concerned frostmage, what’s the issue exactly?

1 Like

Regular blink works up there, it’s the blink momentum ability that messes up when you’re above the ground.

I like it too much to take it off though.

1 Like

Yup I just single target in this room because the legendary doesn’t work. It’s a shame too because this room is arguably the toughest part of the run and we’re gimped beyond belief.

Fix it now

3 Likes

I’m bumping this because it needs more attention. Frost mages are able to put up respectable m+ numbers now after the buffs and we’re so handicapped because of a bug.

7 Likes

I am still experiencing this issue for the past few weeks. Blink typically goes to the right to some random extent once you fly up to the zig after the second boss. Glacial Fragment still does not correctly proc under blizzard up here as well.

3 Likes

A frost mage buddy of mine says it doesn’t consider Blizzard, so you basically go from having a 100% chance for it to proc to the base 20% or whatever it is regardless of whether the target is being hit by Blizzard. Obviously a huge DPS loss on the packs before the 3rd boss.

3 Likes

was wondering why it felt like i was doing no damage up there :expressionless:

1 Like

yeah, if you miss iceblocking the exile cast then you cant even blink to the mob at the end gotta just run bleh :frowning:

There ya go threaten and demand that’s the way to get things done.

NOT

The forums isn’t exactly the place for such things I would imagine.

Wow I noticed this a couple weeks into the xpac with glacial frags lego. Thought it was just me this entire time haha! Glad to know it is a bug, not glad to know they haven’t released any sort of statement on this months into the xpac. Now that I am back to venth/frost it would be nice if we could get this fixed.

1 Like

Still broken hello? Anybody from blizzard actually play this game?

1 Like

GF still not functioning properly, please fix it Blizz.

1 Like

Bump

/10 char

1 Like