Frost DW DK LF Raiding Guild

Like the title says I’m a Frost Duel Wielding Death Knight looking for a raiding guild. I have extensive experience with both the Wrath of Lich king Raids and Cataclysm raids. I recently came back to WoW after a 6 year break because of all the hype I’ve been seeing with new expansions, classic+ and just classic in general. I feel like I am going to devote all of my time to classic because of how much fun playing my class is in this state of the game and how much I enjoyed these raids in particular. I very recently hit level 80 so I’m not geared at all but working towards it grinding hardcore dungeons, doing dailies ect. I’m also currently leveling up my professions (JC & BS) as well as getting the proper reputations to exalted to get the BiS enchants for my character. I know Ive got quite a bit of work ahead of me yet but I’m willing to put in the work and get to where I need to be to be raid ready. My past WoW experience I was a pretty hardcore raider raiding top end game content and would very much like to get back into that at a little more relaxed level. Im not sure if I want to be in a guild attempting world/realm firsts again but would rather be in a guild that wants to get the job done with more of a relaxed mindset. I understand Im putting myself out there late in the content but I’m hoping to find a home for the future. Thanks for your consideration and hope to hear from some like-minded guilds soon. battlenet ID is Spytefull#1969