Frost DK Stormrage LF M+ and heroic raiding guild

Looking for a chill and reliable group to do content with in TWW. Have multiple AotC and KSM achievs usually every tier and push into some mythic raiding. Also have a MW alt I plan on gearing aswell. Open to most raid times and always looking to push keys, hmu!

1 Like

Hey Joe,

We’re looking for players like you! Check us out and best of luck on your guild search.

Best,
Excavator

we are an aotc guild that raids sat/sun 1-4pm est, we are looking for a few more dps to fill our second raid team, we have cleared all of DF content heroic and half of amirdrasil on mythic

if your interested add me on discord castle8894

Eclipsed on Stormrage is looking for a dps DK for one of our raid teams

Nebula (AOTC/Light Mythic)
Tuesday and Thursday’s 7:00pm-10:00pm EST

Contact me in game, add me on BTAG if you’d like britt2376#1776, and also Discord: nakkita76

Good afternoon Joe,

We are a small drama free guild/raid group of experienced players looking for a few more dps to join us. We mostly raid, but there are a good handful of us that do M+, mount/tmog runs as well.

We raid Sat/Sun from 6 pm to 8:30 pm (PST). We do ask that people have previous AOTC experience.

Feel free to add me on discord (Username: Lewpha) if you think we may be a good fit for you.

We’d love for you to reach out!

Greetings Joe!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hi Joe!

It sounds like you’d be a great addition to Empathy! We’re a casual, friendly, 18+ guild focused on building a supportive community and having fun with all kinds of content. We’re currently gearing up for TWW and aiming for AOTC, with plenty of interest in pushing Mythic+ keys.

Your experience with AOTC and KSM would definitely fit well with our team. We raid on Saturdays and Sundays from 7-9pm ST, but we’re always open to discussing schedules and flexibility.

If you’re interested, feel free to add me on Discord (nickkie) or Battle.net (Nickkie#4486). I’d love to chat more and see if we’re a good match!

Looking forward to potentially having you join us!

Hey there!! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!