Frost DK looking for a smaller raiding guild and getting into M+s

Hey everyone, my significant other got me back into WoW after having been gone since Cata. We played classic together for a bit and then jumped into retail at the end of DF. We’ve been playing pretty hard and are all over ilvl 600 and did pug normal palace up to the silken court. Looking for a guild to start playing with consistent people. We’re on Wildhammer if that matters anymore and are usually free between 6pm-10pm CST week nights and are flexible on weekends.

Keeping this simple, look us (Pure) on Kel’Thuzad up.
Likewise geared and looking at the same/similar path into M+ content.

Bunny Slippers Cult is a group of friendly misfit toys, looking to add to our AOTC focused raid team and Mythic+ teams. We raid Wed. 7-9 pm and Sat. 7-10 pm Est time. We are looking for all positions to fill out our raid team. We were AOTC on all raids last xpac.

What can we offer, you ask? We got the auras that make the girls cry and our feasts taste like despair. We got mogs for days. What we expect from our raiders: attendance and willingness to improve. Not looking for perfection, but kindly giving each other tips is on our list. Most importantly, don’t be that guy, no one likes that guy.

This message has been censored approved.

If you are interested in trying us out, please contact Slippersocks at: Slippersocks#11591 or discord: slippersocks, Nix would also love to hear from you at btag Gimmicks#1671, or myself at: Interfector#2377.

Hey Walen!

Defiances is a rebooted guild with veteran and new players. Some of us know each other before TWW and fall in the 20-30 age range. We’re chill people and don’t mind people comin in to have a great time.

We are seeking players who are engaging, positive, prioritize having fun above all and are seeking to participate in high-level content! Whether you’re new or experienced to the raiding scene you’re welcome here. Currently 8/8N

We welcome players of all skill levels as I am willing to teach. All we ask is that you listen and provide feedback if we’re wrong so that we can all learn and level up.

Currently our schedule is (Optionally Saturday same time):
Progression Friday 9pm-12pm CST

We have a mindset of trying to do content “as far as we can” and are not afraid of wiping. We’re aiming for AOTC at least – So if this sounds like you, bring some toilet paper and don’t hesitate to reach out to my bnet @ Xyffei#1465

Hey Walen,

Broxigars Shieldwall on stormrage is a small raiding/m+ guild. we riad friday and saturday nights and have a few other couples in the guild that play together.

I would be happy to chat with you and see if we would be a good fit for you. my contact info is:

Bnet: Flowdin#1946
Discord: Flowdin

Hey there, Filthy Casuals Gaming is looking for a Death Knight to join the ranks (Horde or Alliance) and with cross-server guilds there’s no need to transfer. We have a smaller community and folks with family members, so it’d likely be a good fit for you and your partner. You’re welcome to take a look and hit me up on Discord if you’re interested: