Frost DK kinda sux

When people say Nerf Dk I’m assuming they mean UH right?

1 Like

did they nerf deathstrike cause I can’t heal anymore.

1 Like

yes a was in arena today and a ele sham give bloodlust to unholy dk gargoglye was shooting balls through pillar doing 3-5k dps.

an ele gave lust in an arena?

yes. it was 5v5s.

You lost all credibility when you insinuated people are playing Wrath right now.

1 Like

Seems like everything is nerfed. Wet noodle damage and 0 survivability.

Time to go UH I guess

we scale with stats and stamina boys, just wait for the gear
frost wants a little bit of everything, but focus on mastery and haste for now( a little bit of crit won’t hurt)

unholy wants mastery and haste all the way

I’m trying a dual wield oblit build right now with mastery/crit trying to get some sustained damage going. It actually seems decent, but really hard to tell with everyone being undergeared noobs in bg’s. I am anticipating and preparing for having to switch to a 2h mastery/haste build once I realize I can’t kill anything in S1 arena.

the 4 set forces u to go 2 hand, its the best dps build out there for frost(even in pve)

the main problem with frost is that classes like evoker exist and delirum hasn’t been updated since legion…

Yeah, but it could be different in PvP if dw+crit helps you get pillar back faster than disarms/defensives are up. Like I said I have my doubts it’s actually better, but it’s possible. Please dw will free up a talent point over 2h so could help as well if taking chill streak+remorseless talents.

I actually feel like delirium is really good into evoker. Putting a near constant 50% debuff on their hover charges can be devastating for them.

it hasn’t been updated for them
i tested on beta

Oh so it doesn’t even work on hover?

yea man i didn’t notice any difference. its 35 sec cd default. if delirum worked it should be 52.5

I just submitted a bug report for it (lol). That really sucks though :confused:

you can expect it to be fixed in 3-6 months from now when they start glancing at pvp xD

also coil of devastation as unholy is broken too. they copied it from a legion tier set which was disabled in pvp XD!!!

This was actually fixed according to patch notes I saw the other week though.

1 Like

ah bet thank god