From Classic to Live servers

Oh I know. She strikes me as one of those people that will report you for saying something they don’t like.

4 Likes

You and the post under you are exactly what I was talking about. YOU are the toxicity that I pointed out to the OP.

Right, how often do you see me call someone a troll or just right someone off as not being genuine. Not very often, and definitely not in the initial response to them. But yeah, I’m the toxic one.

1 Like

Literally your last reply about me

Because I can’t have an opinion of you now? Or share that opinion? Sort of just proving my point.

2 Likes

Why? Because we want an authentic vanilla?
Because we don’t want changes that go against vanilla?

You call us toxic but you magically forgot all the
“You think you do but you don’t”
“Wall of no”
"Vanilla is mostly rose tinted glasses "

Vanilla is not being recreated so people can earn rewards in retail.
Vanilla is not being recreated as something to do when you’re bored of retail.
Vanilla is being recreated because there is a demographic who genuinely enjoys the game and wants to replay the game.

No, because of you how respond.

You have a huge track record of supporting changes to the game and calling classic supporters toxic that speak for itself.

Notice that the op left without debating the merits of their argument.
Notice the op hasn’t been back.
Notice the op joined, posted and left.

If they wanted a debate why not stick around?

1 Like

Oh, so because I support changes, you can’t be toxic when you resort to character attacks against someone? That makes sense.

If someone is going to make a thread, do a little bit of research first. I don’t think that’s asking too much. Blizzard has already made it very clear that there will be NO link between your Classic character and Current WoW character. There’s a sticky on this forum about things we know, and that thread answers this question.

By the way, repeating what Ion, Brian Birmingham, and John Hight has said isn’t being toxic.

3 Likes

So we’re supposed to have the same discussion we had just last week.
With an op who has no post history, who joined, posted, and left?
With an op who violated forum rules?

By the way. How come you don’t call the live player base toxic? They do the same thing you accuse us of.

No, not at all. But no one takes you seriously because you clearly don’t want classic
You want a classic like game in the sense that its set to 60 but that’s about it.
You call us toxic but ignore all the crap we dealt with for a decade.

Here’s an idea, just don’t respond.

Seriously, if you were almost immediately told you’re not welcome, would even bother defending your point?

And no, I want classic, but dude, some things sucked about classic. And as someone who pays the same exact $15/month as you, I’m allowed to give my opinion too. Sorry, but classic is not your personal server. It’s Blizzards. And if they want to listen to us, tough, deal with it, just like how I’ll have to deal with it if they never decide to make any changes. But this thread is proof that the only people who should ever have to settle are the ones that want any changes.

And what you dealt with for decades was responses to blizzard repeated saying that they want to but physically can’t. When something is an impossibility, maybe stop? And it was always the same thing, we are all anti-social, we all only want to rush through everything, we all only want instant rewards, none of us can handle a challenge. You understand that every attack you make on live’s community is an attack on us, right? But no, you were all the good guys the entire time.

Step back and look at what your community did to contribute to its treatment. I’m not saying the people on live weren’t bad too, I’m just saying that NO side was innocent.

1 Like

Maybe you should take your own advice and listen to what Blizzard has said. And if you have, you don’t seem to be dealing with it very well.

So we’re just supposed to ignore all the pro change threads and by doing so let blizzard assume we support it? Not happening.

You have a game with changes to it. That exists. In retail.

Those who want a game without all the changes? They don’t.
And blizzard has already stated their stance on this. They want to give us an authentic vanilla.

And fyi some things suck about retail, but guess what i get called when i ask to fix them? A troll. Because my opinion does not line up with modern players mind set.

Classic is not for those with a modern mindset.
Furthermore this particular topic was not only just discussed last week but blizzard already gave their stance on it.

1 Like

You’re clearly relatively new to Blizzard then. They NEVER deal with absolutes. Their intention is to not make changes, but if they agree with input, they might decide they want to. They’ve turned around on many things that they said they weren’t going to do.

Classic is for whoever wants to play it, Mr Blizzard CEO.

Ah, this argument again…didn’t we go through this a few days ago?

2 Likes

And the input on this subject is overwhelmingly against it. As has been seen each and every time it comes up.
Those who do support it, surprisingly, mostly do it from a perspective of earning rewards for retail.
This is not the point of classic in the slightest and would be to the detriment of the classic fan base.

1 Like

True, but classic design is not from the modern mindset. As has been seen by blizzard repeatedly saying no to stuff like this

1 Like