Friends looking for raiding/mythic+ guild

We are active daily and want to raid to progress. Also like to dungeon and PVP.

I myself mainly play DPS and have a few options 600+ ilvl depending on raid needs.

Another friend can DPS/heal depending on the raids need.

Last friend has a 610+ ilvl druid who would prefer to heal but can also play balance.

Msg me if we could fit into your guild!

Hey Krovader. Im going to leave my link here and see what you think. We definitely have slots for healers and dps!

Morning👋

We need a DH(dps or tank), ranged dps(evoker/hunter/mage/warlock in high demand, but not required), and one healer. Not accepting Shamans; we have four already.

Raid times are Tuesday & Thursday, 7-10pm EST. We’re too old for that late night raiding😆

Currently 7/8H(consistently getting to P3), no previous heroic experience required though, the other 7 fights are EZ-PZ. We also plan to do a little mythic raiding, like the first 2 or 3 bosses, but thats it. Just doing it for fun. We stop when we hit a wall. Quite a few M+ enjoyers in the guild as well.

Used to be a hardcore mythic guild but we burned out so taking a much more relaxed approach. We laugh when people make silly mistakes that wipe the raid instead of raging out. We take our time and just have fun playing together.

DM if you are interested otherwise good luck with your search!

Contacts:
nohero_nbk (discord)
NoHero#11142 (btag)

Hey! We are recruiting for our raid team and we could use the DPS/Heals. Will leave details below and please reach out if you think this is a good fit!

Unhaltable is a brand new, EST-based startup guild that is focusing on pushing keys and raiding Our goal is to eventually assemble a team to clear AOTC by the end of the season.

Current Progress

• 8/8N
  • 4/8H

Raiding Schedule:

• Saturday 9PM
  • Sunday 8PM

The people we’re looking for:

• Anybody who is interested in dipping their toes into the wow endgame is welcome, even if you have limited (or none at all) experience. All that is required is the drive to learn with us.
  • Friendly players who support each other.
  • Prioritizing Heals and Tanks at the moment, but DPS is still welcome!

What we’re trying to offer:

• free repairs and consumables
  • a friendly group to be around and do content with!

We push keys during the day when we’re not raiding and are trying to help out with everyones gearing!

If you’re interested or have any questions. Please message me here on discord (jc94)!

Hello there! Wipes to Rats is a raiding guild on Area 52. We’re a rebuilding guild that has played together since the beginning of Shadowlands. We have achieved multiple AOTCs and are looking for more, and to push as far as we can each tier.

About Us

We’re a highly active and social raiding guild on Area 52. We pride ourselves on building our community around like minded people who are here to have fun, and push content at a steady pace. Our first focus every tier is to get AOTC as a guild, for our members to get KSM and KSH. Later in the season we typically like to dabble in mythic, but as of now CE is not our goal.

Outside of endgame content we have mog/mount runs, some PVP groups, and are highly active in discord as we play other games together, and post memes and hang out in discord.

Raid times are Fri/Sat 8:00pm-11:00 EST

What We’re Looking For

We’re primarily looking for like minded people who want to push content, who are competent, patient, and willing to learn. We accept new players and new raiders and are willing to teach you the ropes in a low stress environment. We don’t believe in yelling or screaming at our members. We will coach as requested/required.

Our biggest ask in recruitment is you come to enjoy the game, have fun, and be a team player.

Roles we’re looking for

Tanks: Off spec tanks welcome, any exceptional player may apply!

Healers: Open

DPS: Monk, Rouge, DH, Hunter, Any ranged DPS, any other exceptional player may apply!

All exceptional or like minded player, including new players, are welcome to apply!

To join or ask any questions you may:

join our discord: JXfU2uUSSu

Add one of our officers:

Discord: purple_86
Bnet: Purple86#1959

Hello Krovader and friends.

I am a returning player. I came back last spring. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. I joined a guild for this xpac that I am very happy with at Tryhardish.

There is a wide variety of experience levels that lead to a more casual atmosphere. But, the officer team is knowledgeable and skilled while being dedicated to forming a positive environment. Avg age is probably in the mid 30s with a ton of working adults that want to game.

We have a normal raid team going that is open to all. We also just started an AOTC team and are currently 5/8H. Being part of that team is a little tighter, but the lineup is still being sorted out. The normal raid is Thurs and AOTC is Sat. Both are 10 EST to 12. If you want to discuss the raid team in more detail, let me know and I can hook you up with the lead.

Other then that, there is a handful of skilled players looking to run keys and also another group of players interested to start. I fall into that second category :). We normally have one or two M+ teams rolling around in an average night as long as its not raid night. Discord is active!

If that sounds like it might be a good fit for you, I invite you to check them out. Cheers,

Hey Krovader!
I think my guild could accommodate all 3 of you if our times/days work. I will drop my spam and you can add my btag to talk more. We would love to have 2 dps and a druid healer. we also run M+/delves.
Sick Society is looking for a healer and ranged dps. Our raid nights are Sun/Mon 9pm est to 1130 pm est and we are 4H 8N. We are also recruiting M+/social/leveling players. Add my btag for more info or an invite :smiley: Barbiedoll#11882 or my discord barbiedoll6809

Hey Man I’ve just made a new Guild for New/Returning players we are very small and just getting started if yall are looking for a super chill place hmu heres a link to my post

Let’s talk more. Message me at peyo#1247

Hey I’d love to chat with you about our guild. We are looking for raiders for our W/F 6-9PST raid. Hit me up!

Hello Krovader. Let me know if this seems to fit the bill.

We’re an experienced group looking to reform away from the pressures of pushing for CE. Our goal is to put together a group of great players that press through AOTC at a decent pace, then relax and take Mythic at an easy-going pace. Culture is King. Come Prepared Always.

Current Recruitment Needs

Everything besides Tanks

*- No pressure. Play to enjoy the game. *
- Play to perform, not for ego.
- No drama ever! We’re here to enjoy it.
- Help your teammates improve. Not to uninstall.

BNET: Ekye#11711
Discord: ekyu_gm

(Legacy Within) Guild Recruitment [A/H] 6/8 H | Thursday/Sunday 9:30-12:30 am EST | M+

About Us

Legacy Within is a friendly and laid-back cross faction and cross realm guild created by a group of friends. The goal of the guild is to clear heroic for AOTC and get some mythic bosses in for the vault loot, push M+ for gear and achievements, and generally have a good time playing with others in the guild as we progress with content.

Raid times

• Days: Thursday and Sunday
  • Time: 9:30 pm - 12:30 am EST

What We are Looking For

We are currently looking for the follow classes:

Preservation or Augmentation evoker

Fury warrior

Priest of any kind

Havoc with a vengeance off spec Demon hunter

We will also look at any skilled player that wants to have fun and down content.

For more information please contact me through Battle net: Affrothunder#1711 or Discord: Screaminwife

Hello,

Bunny Slippers Cult is a group of friendly misfit toys, looking to add to our AOTC focused raid team and Mythic+ teams. We raid Wed. 7-9 pm and Sat. 7-10 pm Est time. We are looking for ranged DPS to fill out our raid team. We were AOTC on all raids last xpac and are currently 7/8 H and 8/8 N.

What can we offer, you ask? We got the auras that make the girls cry and our feasts taste like despair. We got mogs for days. What we expect from our raiders: attendance and willingness to improve. Not looking for perfection, but kindly giving each other tips is on our list. Most importantly, don’t be that guy, no one likes that guy.

This message has been censored approved.

If you are interested in trying us out, please contact Slippersocks at: Slippersocks#11591 or discord: slippersocks, Nix would also love to hear from you at btag Gimmicks#1671, or myself at: Interfector#2377.

Felweed Cartel is recruiting for raids and M+ we would love to have you guys. We like to maintain a fun and positive environment in everything we do, we generally have a kick a$$ time playing together. We have a very active discord and socialize a lot. If you’d like to check us out message me my btag Akuma#1322 and I’ll send an invite to discord :leaves:

Hey if your still looking for a guild mine is 4/8H we would like to get to recruit more to get a solid team together we are a chill 10man raid that goes for AOTC and always get it and we run mythic plus and pvp our raid time is satuday 730pm est to1030pm if your interested or have any question dont hesitate to reach out Discord-tac8972 Bnet-Tac#1382

Hello! We are building a small and mature semi-hardcore m+ oriented guild with heroic raid once a week to clear for gear and crests. We raid on saturdays 8-11 pm EST, and people are online from 7-11 pm EST. We are actually looking for Dps and heals atm. We cleared normal raid and now going for heroic next week. If you would like to chat, feel free to reply me, I will get back to you ASAP. There would be a spot for all of you. Thanks!

The Raven Alliance is an east coast social Raiding guild looking for more players

Progression Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 10pm-12am EST

Normal/Alt Raid Times: Sunday 7pm-9pm EST

Current progression: 8/8N - 3/8H

Mythic & Keystone Runs: Runs setup and posted by members

Group pvp Times: No set schedule

Looking for players who want to enjoy the game, keep the drama to a minimum and work towards AOTC. We are building a great community that can enjoy the game and achieve what we set out to do.

We have a Discord server and supply repairs/raid materials for guild members. We have active crafters in the guild to assist with your needs as well.

We are looking for all roles to fill out our guild. However, we are focusing on MDPS and RDPS.

Preference give to for raiding:

Rogue- ANY spec

Shaman- Enhancement and Elemental

Warrior- Arms and/or Fury

Mage- ANY spec

Evoker- Augmentation and/or Devastation

Death Knight- Frost and/or Unholy

Please message- on BTag- Kelly#12597, Killakeebs#1802 or MrKadje#1117 for more information and/or invites.

Hey there friend!

I represent a small Horde guild that just might be the perfect spot for you! We are progressing quickly into our raiding goals, and are looking for good, consistent, quality new friends to join our family! We might just be a great place for the three of you to land! We are family/friends driven, so having friend groups join our family just makes sense.

Attached here is my post from the forums about the guild: [H] 8/8 Normal - Echelon are looking for more friends to progress

Read that, and if it seems like that might be a place worth looking into, hit me up on Discord? (It’s on that post). I really hope to hear from you all!

Greetings Krovader!

Check out our guild:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hey there!

I would love to talk to you more about possibly coming to raid with us in Vitality! We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 9:30pm-12:00am EST and are currently 7/8H. We have plenty of people active and running m+ on our off nights or even just hanging out in discord while playing other games.

Please reach out if you have any questions or are interested!

We look forward to raiding with you!
Discord: brattycosine
Bnet: BrattyCosine#1872