Friends looking for raiding/mythic+ guild

In Jest is a small guild looking to go 2/3/9 for our heroic roster, so looking for 1 to 2 healers, and a couple of open DPS slots available. We like the bring the player versus the class mentality. Currently 4/8H raiding on Saturday’s at 7:30pmCST. Possibly adding in a raid day on Friday as well but I can’t promise that as of yet. we are a very laid back and chill group of folks so trying to keep things stress free and fun!
Would love the opportunity to meet yall. We are a “seasoned” group here lol.
BNET:Tylius#1492
Disc: Tylius75

Yoyo, if you guys are still looking, me and my friends have started a guild to prog into mythic to get some kills this tier, and have an established roster to push for CE next tier, feel free to add me if you are interested and want to talk, Hobbsii#1589

Hey Krovedar! Not sure what you’re raid availability is but our casual heroic AOTC progression team raids Fri & Sat 830p-12a est. We’re looking for more ranged dps and 1-2 heals, preferably ones that can off-spec dps if needed on a night. We do m+, delves, and old content throughout the week as well. If interested and available, we’d be able to bring you all this evening on fresh heroic. Hope to hear from you!

Here’s our obligatory guild spam: