Friend of mine is being bullied via blacklisting

Then I guess you don’t know what harassment is.

Players can choose to play with each or not to play with each other for any reason, good or bad, or for no reason at all. Blizzard cannot force anybody to play with anybody else, nor should they try.

5 Likes

Suggesting that someone shouldn’t be socially isolated stemming from interactions between those people isn’t actionable (until it becomes spam), but I may be missing your point.

1 Like

I would hazard a guess that it’s less toxic than the behavior that caused the social isolation.

If a player has a reputation of being the sort of person people don’t want to associate with, why should Blizzard force those people to associate with that player?

Th moral of the story is don’t be a jerk and people won’t shun you.

3 Likes

Going to Jail for life for trash talking someone on the street is okay with you too?

I’m still not clear on the specific actions you want Blizzard to commit to.

Alright.

What you can do is create a suggestion - and frankly, leave this example and scenario out of it as it introduces too much bias, you’d rather want to talk about the positive and negative qualities of the add-on - and send that to Blizzard.

2 Likes

What a ridiculous and stupid analogy.

I repeat… Don’t act like a jerk and people won’t shun you.

8 Likes

But they do.
It takes a while, but they absolutely do.
Though, lately, they’ve been more prone to applying doubling silences. I think the longest I’ve seen someone complain about so far is 2 months? Or maybe it was 4.

Anyway, I really should’ve been in bed 37 minutes ago. Do write the suggestion. Cheers.

3 Likes

Well the Goodnews is its been datamined that paid transfers are in the works finaly not this year likely but sometime soon next year while its hard rerolling sometimes its better to take your losses and reroll.

1 Like
1 Like

So if you want to make a suggestion, do so in the appropriate avenues Astrylan - either via the in-game suggestion tool, or general forum.

2 Likes

And in a subscription-based game, no less! Can you even imagine?!?

3 Likes

I was merely giving options he doesnt have to take it but sometimes you gota cut ur loses and move on.

3 Likes

It also could have been avoided if your ‘homie’ hadn’t done something to earn a reputation as someone to be avoided.

3 Likes

Please stop at this rate the only one thats gona get actioned here is you all weve done is tried to help and all youve done is attacked and attacked fine dont pay for a transfer rerolling is free.

2 Likes

Mmm, yeah, you sure got me.

Look, your friend did something to make people not want to play with him. Now, you want Blizzard to force people to play with him. You want them to punish players for not wanting to play with certain other players.

Blizzard is not going to micromanage social interactions. Ever. Period. They are not going to force anyone to play with someone they don’t want to associate with.

6 Likes

You might want to calm it down Astrylan please. Resorting to name calling won’t end well for your forum posting ability if you keep going the way you are.

4 Likes

The blues here in the CS forum heavily dislike when folks come to this form with a chip on their shoulder and try to pick fights. More to the point, you’ll get yourself action.

4 Likes

Naw, you are doing quite a job of that yourself.

7 Likes

I’d caution you to be very careful what you wish for, but you haven’t shown an inclination to follow good advice.

If you do find yourself temporarily relieved of your ability to use the forums, you’ll have no one to blame but yourself.

3 Likes