Fresh Wrath Era would be HYPE

Move all the characters if you must, but a fresh forever Wrath server would be so hype.

14 Likes

just keep TBC and WRATH servers, 2 of them each expansion

why blizz doesn’t do this is beyond stupid

14 Likes

How does a P H R E S H forever server even work?

1 Like

Wrath realms should stay where they are.
Cataclysm should be new realms with new characters only.

Wrath players that want to stay in wrath shouldn’t have their realms force patched to cataclysm either, but someone else “choose this.”

God no. “How to ruin game 101”.

5 Likes

lol wut?

How about we do it in the opposite way.

Yall love Wrath so much so yall must be happy to replay it all from scratch.
I aint throwing my toon away.

1 Like

Wasn’t this already tried earlier in the expansion, and well…

let’s just say those servers have 0 people on them now

2 Likes

Because Skyfury and the other “fresh” servers did so well. Splendid idea.

2 Likes

So say no more, go to this thread and support Blizzard to listen to us on the forum.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/official-petition-on-changeorg-for-wotlk-era-servers/1708919

I don’t want a fresh server, I would very much like to stay on Wrath indefinitely rather than progressing to Cataclysm, though.

3 Likes

Wrath players really shouldn’t get to choose this. Many of us have been on these servers for 5 years and want cata prog.

I don’t see why either side of the debate should have to start over. Everyone, regardless of whether they want to play WotLK or Cata, has put time and energy into getting where they are in the game. They’ve all earned their gear, mounts, titles, and achievements.

1 Like

I doubt it. No amount of screeching is ever going to make fresh servers very popular

1 Like

People want fresh because they were lazy and/or late and now want everyone to have to start over again so they can quit half way through again and ask for more fresh. Fresh was tried, it failed. You had a chance and you let it die.

4 Likes

Why though?

Fairly certain they will not have any Wrath era servers…. The only way they could do that now is fresh tho. They have 80 boosts in the game and mounts meant for Cata progression.

Imagine a “Wrath server” and some dude rolls up on his Fire lord mount… LMAO!

fresh tbc please

1 Like

freash TBC and Freash wrath would be great tbh

1 Like

any fresh server to any expansion will be Hype for couple of months.

I rember Skyfury.

Skyfury died.

So did Angerforge.

So did whatever that 3rd one was.

1 Like