Fresh Server

We all understand classic will move in to Tbc but will there be another fresh classic server for people who want to reroll classic again ty

11 Likes

I hope so. I have been having so much fun in Classic. I really did not know what I was missing back when wow first came out. I was a big EQ fan and didn’t see Wow as really a game at all… I was wrong.

5 Likes

That is nothing more than an assumption on your end. We don’t even know IF Blizzard will do TBC, yet alone how they will do so.

5 Likes

tbc is 100 percent coming out lol

8 Likes

Still making baseless assumptions based on nothing, huh?

They made a survey. They didnt announce its release.

Besides, why would they waste time and resources for something that isnt going to make them any more money than Classic currently is?

1 Like

Perhaps, but until Blizzard announces it, we just don’t know.

1 Like

your disdain for suggestions of anything but classic… i can smell it coming through my monitor. its already been confirmed they hired people to work on tbc

you will get fresh classic servers

3 Likes

Give us FRESH please!

2 Likes

Not quite. Many of us think there will be a TBC. Nobody thinks that Classic servers will be changed into TBC servers, and players’ Classic characters will automatically become TBC characters.

That is very unlikely.

It is one of many possibilities for the un-answered questions:

1. Will there be a TBC?
  2. How will TBC be related to Classic?
  3. Will players with Classic characters be allowed to move them to TBC? WIll this be a copy, or a move, or something else? Will those characters keep everything, or lose some things?

None of this is known. There are many possible options. Any player who says “it will definitely be THIS” is making stuff up, pretending that what they imagine is also fact.

2 Likes

Fresh servers up to bwl is generally considered the best part of classic, balance is too scuffed in aq gear lol

4 Likes

Probability is very high that it will indeed take place like that.

Blizzard over budgeted stats post BWL, imo a mistake.

Cause they want to continue to make money into the future? You think all the people playing Classic now are just going to stick around after they clear Naxx?

And since they are all over the board, one of them will be correct. And he will say, “See? I told you all along but you were too stupid to believe me”.

4 Likes

ye you can also clearly see that the realized that after AQ. Its especially apparent on the rogue t3 set if you compare that with the rogue t2.5. There is so much agi on t2.5 you can barely hit a rogue in meele.

So they took that away and just put AP on the gear. Its still stupidly strong, especially on this client.

I wish theyd make fresh, with no layering and more transparency on faction balance :confused:

1 Like

Classic is staying classic. Classic the burning crusade will most definitely be fresh with its own servers. These are not progressive servers because they aren’t going past wrath.

The most fun I had in Classic was leveling alongside everyone else. I’d love it if post-Naxx they released a fresh server every year for people to restart over and over again.

3 Likes

For my own view on the matter… I believe the best course of action would be to force ALL current servers onto TBC and open up new servers that will be fully unlocked content from the start and either make them FRESH or have transfers for characters level 60 or below.

Maybe only 1-2 per region.

Blizzard seem to believe that people need progressive content to have fun and keep coming back.

I mean coming TBC (which is obvious, it’s such a juicy thing for Blizzard) I hope they have servers where transfer are not possible. I understand some want to copy their characters over to some servers and will be most likely possible.

But I hope a few servers will not allow this and everyone will start at level 1. Honestly, the best time I had in Classic was certainly the grind at the beginning until level 60.
I want the same on TBC. I feel like expecting TBC, hording a lot of gold is a bit like cheating and outland will be so packed that I’d rather avoid this as well

Just delete racials, that ends the “what faction is best” BS.

Then it’s all about skill stacking, and that will always be a thing unfortunately. Skill stacking is why I pick the supposed worst faction / class for wherever PvP game I’m usually playing, because it’s actually fun to make the broken stuff work.

1 Like

They do it for diablo all the time just make a year long season for classic