Fresh Server

You don’t know that. Jesus, less than 1 year into classic and you are already bored. This along with the play style is what they warned us about. There are also plenty of people in classic that have no intention for ever moving beyond classic so it will split the players and kill way too many servers.

u wanna play naxx classic forever? sounds horrible. they will give a few fresh mega servers to restart on while other people enjoy both

citation needed for them NOT going past wrath.

WOW isn’t Diablo.

We don’t even know if they will go past Classic, yet alone Wrath. :rofl:

1 Like

A counter-argument: roughly a million people signed up to play “Classic – a copy of old Vanilla”.

How many of those million people signed up to play “whatever Blizzard decides TBC will be”? Certainly 100% of them didn’t. Was it 3% or 5%?

Why on earth would Blizzard force players who WANT Classic to play something else? That is beyond stupid, in my opinion.

2 Likes

If Vanilla is any indication, the majority of players will need forever in order to have a chance at clearing Naxx.

Um, ironically, we do know that they will go past classic.

No official announcement means we don’t know anything.

The biggest strawman arguement out there to be, this blissfully ignorant to think that blizzard wont go past Naxx and do TBC classic and beyond.

1 Like

Blizzard might. After all, it’s easy money for them. Nothing wrong with asking for TBC and WOTLK servers. Might and will are two different things though. We don’t know what Blizzard is going to do until they tell us.

You’re correct. I was one of those people who signed up to play classic vanilla only.

We’re not playing a private server. Progression and Content releases are what keep people interested and has been Blizzard’s strategy since retail began. This is also why they did the survey. With sufficient interest that’s what they will do. We classic purists are, sadly, the minority.

Because it’s Blizzard. That is also why I suggested they launch fresh with transfers.

Again, blissfully ignorant. Same thing was said about wow classic. People KNEW that blizzard would do it one way or another. They even did surveys for wow classic well before they announced wow classic. Again, blissful ignorance to think they wont do a “classic” version of each expansion. Why wouldn’t they? this would keep people subbed to there game and keep people Happy to play the part of the game they love, or want to experience.

I’m going to assume that with the survey while there isn’t anything definitive saying that TBC will come, there isn’t anything definitive that says we will not get TBC either. If they are asking the players about TBC though, there is at least something supporting the idea that we will as opposed to them saying nothing and people assuming we are.

In my opinion I think that we will get TBC and we will see: TBC Transfer, TBC Fresh, Classic.

I don’t think they will do fresh classic servers, but they might.

No, people suspected and guessed. They didn’t know for sure then and we don’t know for sure now. Only Blizzard knows for sure, and they haven’t told us yet.

I’m not so sure they would do transfers. Too many opportunities for abuse. TBC Fresh would be the safest bet purely from a logistical angle. However, many would be upset if they couldn’t transfer their Classic characters over. I suppose people will be upset regardless of what their decision is though, so that’s nothing new.

Yeah blizzard said up to wrath in a blue before. That’s why everyone says classic, tbc and wrath legacy

u realize naxx will be cleared in like 3 hours after release

i love the people who are willfully ignorant to how easy classic is nowadays lol

1 Like

I’d love to see fresh servers as well!

The private server guilds that have been clearing it for the past 15 years? Sure. Everyone else? That remains to be seen.