Fresh Reroll Experience - Reinforcements [A] - Arcanite Reaper

Our Goal:

On November 6th, 2020 at 6:30pm CST we will be descending on the classic WoW server Arcanite Reaper(US-West). Our goal is to as recreate the WoW Classic launch event for players to enjoy and bring new life to a dead server that would benefit most from the activity. Starting on a dead server is best suited for recreating such an event because the player population is low, the auction houses are virtually empty, and there no boosting community. It is as close to a clean slate as we’re likely to get.

Important Details
The set ‘release date’ for this project is November 6, 2020 at 6:30pm cst

• No one is supposed to start level before this to get a ‘head start’.
  • You can pre-create characters to reserve names only.
  • You are not supposed to get boosted by the few 60s there already is on the server.
  • We will carry on into raiding and the idea is to clear it all before the rumored TBC release.
  • This is a casual and friendly project with dedicated and experienced leadership, both from previous similar projects and end-game raiding.

More rules and how to approach this project will follow on our discord, lets create a community there before the release.

Joins Us in Discord!

discord.gg/nEHWXWv

I would like to thank all people on EU Flamelash who started this project.

Q&A
Q: What server are we playing on?
A: Will be Arcanite Reaper
Q: What faction are we playing?
A: Alliance
Q: What’s the Guild’s name?
A: Reinforcements
Q: Can I create my character early to reserve my name and set up my UI?
A: Yes. Please.
Q: Can I start leveling before November 6th?
A: No. You will earn a spot on our blacklist for doing so
Q: Can I transfer my main to give myself and friends a boost/advantage?
A: NO. The purpose is to recreate a fresh server experience, not beat everyone to 60

11 Likes

Sounds like a good time!

2 Likes

Everybody join up this is going to be a great community!

1 Like

This is precisely what I’ve been looking for. The Flamelash EU project was so enticing but I couldn’t validate a second account and sub to play at 300ms with them.

How many people do you have seriously interested? The success of such a venture is predicated largely on numbers.

2 Likes

In the discord we currently have 130 people signed up for the event.

1 Like

if you are interested, join the discord and check out the community!

1 Like

Yep! I’m all joined up. This looks great. Thanks for putting in the effort.

2 Likes

Obviously this is a formality, but I recommend checking in with the few still alive and kicking on the server. We are a very strange breed here and don’t much like outsiders!

We have Felron, Sol and Warcrimes from the Horde-side in the Discord. So far, they’ve been excellent ambassadors for the faction and seem generally excited to see the Alliance side of the realm reincarnated.

2 Likes

My character is already made. Just waiting for the start.

3 Likes

Very excited to have you all!

I play horde on that server. Looking forward to fun times ahead!
Bankur