Fresh Lvl 60 Warrior

I’m looking for a server/ guild to play with going into BC. I started my warrior when classic dropped and everyone quit playing. I really want to get into the raids before BC drops.

Hey, Deboss! Good luck on your search for a guild.

Here’s a list of the server forums if you haven’t checked it out.

Hey!

Titans is a newly formed Horde guild on the PvP server Bigglesworth that is gearing up to raid in TBC Classic! We are a late night guild with raid times of Tues/Wed 10:30pm-1:30am PST.

Our goal is to clear content quickly while having a fun time doing so! We strive to maintain a positive raiding atmosphere without any toxicity and drama.

We do want to make sure that everyone is on the same page so that we can all dive into raid as prepared as possible. In TBC, this means keeping up on leveling, dungeon gearing, reputations, and attunements. We will certainly help each other get through all of the various challenges but each individual person does have to put in their own time in order to progress.

Some of us have played Classic from the start while others have recently switched over from retail. We all know how hard it can be to find a late night community to enjoy the game with so it is always great when a new member joins our guild!

Feel free to message me on either Bnet or Discord if you are interested!:

Bnet: Bamboroo#1689
Discord: Jakinto#4028