FRESH is inevitable

Citation needed.

1 Like

Come on blizzard, don’t treat us like this man. We’re just your bastard children. The child you never meant to have. BUT HEY, here we are… and we are going to need a father.

Oh crap, Piper is in this one too. Piper vs. fresh!

We know this Piper…

It doesn’t change the fact that allot of us want fresh server to play on. Especially for the LAUNCH of TBC!

I can pretty much guarantee that they will not make seasonal servers for the launch of TBC. So why even ask for it at this point in time? Classic TBC hasn’t even been released yet.

To me It only makes sense to bring seasonal servers into the game once all content has been cleared… kind of like how vanilla is right now

Google how successful Nostalrius was before blizzard shut them down.

I’m really not that scary LOL

Do you? Because when I read posts like this:

That doesn’t seam to be the case here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-formal-request-thread-for-freshnew-tbc-servers/877051
So, everytime I (personally) post in any “fresh” type of Thread, I ALWAYS make that distinction.

It matters in the context of what TYPE of “fresh” Server you want to play on, though. Because those advocating for “fresh” NEW Servers do NOT want “fresh” Seasonal Servers because it’s not the same thing, and they’ll be extremely disappointed, when they don’t get their “fresh” NEW Server experience, when it turns out “fresh” Servers provided are actually Seasonal.

I understand that, and the answer is pretty clear that we’re not getting “fresh” anything (NEW, Seasonal or otherwise) upon the launch of BC.

IK they’re not making “fresh” anything, upon the launch of BC.

1. Why do the Seasonal Servers advocates have to wait to ask over NEW Servers?
  2. Seasonal Classic Servers doesn’t seem that far fetched.
  3. Compromise between NEW Servers and Seasonal Servers advocates, so we’re not wasting time. I’ve said this, time and time, again.

So?

And, as of right now, Blizz said they MIGHT (keyword) offer “fresh” (they didn’t specify which type) Servers, in the future, so I find no reason to not talk about “fresh” Seasonal Servers.

I’m still going to combine NEW Servers and Seasonal Servers, together with a Paid Service to archive/save your Seasonal Server Characters (if you must), as an alternative/compromise between NEW Server and Seasonal Server advocates because I think NEW Servers (completely separate from Seasonal Servers) is a waste of time and won’t fix, what they’re hoping it’ll fix.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
I highly doubt most people asking for a fresh server to play on are against the idea of seasonal servers :rofl: :rofl:

And this is exactly why many of us are here… to show that there is demand for fresh servers for the launch of TBC! :wink:

• Who said you have to wait? Go for it, I think it’s a great idea! It’s just highly unlikely to happen for the launch of tbc imo.

• Seasonal servers are not that far fetched, It’s a great idea! and is most likely going to happen one day!

You should read this thread, then:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-formal-request-thread-for-freshnew-tbc-servers/877051

IK there’s a minority demand for “fresh” NEW Servers but not “fresh” Seasonal Servers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Implies “having to wait” by you.

I agree! “Fresh” NEW Servers, however (like I said):

Which is why I (personally) am advocating for Seasonal Servers with a Paid Service to archive/save any Seasonal Characters despite the NEW Server advocates really hating the idea, it really is the “best” option.

Not only do you boost my thread on the daily, you are giving free advertising?

You are truly an angel.

1 Like

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

I want you to know that there ARE people out there that think you lot (for your thread, specifically) wouldn’t mind Seasonal Servers as a “substitute” despite your thread (specifically) not implying that. I’m the ONLY one clarifying the difference, here.

EDIT: Or, that Seasonal is the same as NEW Servers despite explaining the difference, time and time, again. So, don’t be disappointed, when Seasonals come out, and you never get your NEW Servers.

Not at all, you have my full support in trying to convince blizzard to make seasonal servers.

I’m just pointing that it would be foolish to try and demand blizzard to make seasonal classic TBC servers when classic TBC hasn’t even been released yet.

Then, there’s no reason to be fighting with me.

I’m not demanding. I’m providing alternatives to appease NEW Server and Seasonal Server advocates. But, ofc, that’s not “good enough”. I think it’s equally foolish to constantly demand NEW Servers, everytime like it’s going to “fix” any “issues”, but it’s not going to, no matter how much some (not all) think it’s going to. So, why not compromise for Seasonal Servers? I’ll tell you why because a lot want to have their cake and eat it, too, and that’s not going to happen. NEW Servers is not going to erase Bots, Gold Buying, “Try Hards”, etc., as some (not all) have “cleverly” claimed that NEW Servers will “fix”, but they won’t.

How would new servers erase Bots, gold buying and try hards? It’s the same game just fresh.

EXACTLY!

I just don’t see the point in making NEW Servers. Seasonal Servers, I get.

And seasonal server are going to erase bots, gold buying and try hards?

Anywhoo this conversation is going nowhere… I’m out of here for now take care!

I didn’t say that. Seasonal Servers seem less of a waste of time than NEW Servers.

Don’t have to tell me twice.

Bye!

The only thing inevitable is death, at least since I incorporated.

I say give the “fresh” nerds what they want. At the very least it might shut them up about “fresh”.

3 Likes

whoa that’s deep!

See? This is the sort of thing I’m hoping to avoid gearing once you get your “fresh” server.

As my sub comes to an end I can only hope Blizz adds an eternal, Fresh Classic server with no transfers to or from. And also keeps their hands off it and not put any changes. I genuinely would like to sub again, but that’s really the only condition I would. I want to play the game built around the community. I want to experience that journey with everyone starting from 1 one last time.

2 Likes