Fresh Classic Only Helps

I understand you don’t know how the polling rate of the servers works.

Are you really trying to justify the fact that server population is lower NOW THAT PHASE 6 HAS ENDED AND THE MAJORITY OF PLAYERS HAVE CLEARED ALL OF THE CONTENT as a reason why we shouldn’t have FRESH?

That’s literally the reason WHY WE SHOULD HAVE IT.

No.

If you don’t want it. Don’t play on it. End of discussion.

Because I don’t want to play BC there shouldn’t be BC servers? The gall of some people.

Oh, I know how they works. It is the peak of the last 7 days. It used to be updated on daily basis. That means, those servers didn’t have any higher population than it is in the past 7 days. Which is pretty much the same (still in decline) for the past couple months.

They’re farming T3 because they want to level quickly and clear T4 content on TBC.

Great. You can opt “stay in classic frozen” then. Problem solved.

1 Like

they also changed the way the server pops were shown a long time back. because servers went from full to medium and they didn’t want people to quit cuz they thought classic was dying. so it went from “population of current people online” to “population in general given the total population of every server” so it went from being exact to relative. and if someone calls me out on it i’ll find the blue post myself explaining when it changed. i saw whitemane go from medium to full overnight because of it. in the middle of a dead part of a patch.

1 Like

Once a server has reached phase 6 and content is completed, there is a great feeling of satisfaction for some. Some people want to move on and others want to go again.

Im down to go again - Fresh Servers, lets go!

Imagine not understanding the entire purpose of this thread then coming in here with that response?

You read this thread in its entirety before commenting right? We aren’t going back to explaining this again. We beat that response to death.

Don’t want to play it? GO PLAY BC.

Here you are telling me that we shouldn’t have FRESH because YOU don’t want it. Selfishness at it’s core.

You mean this?
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/realm-list-populations-updated-oct-28/345303/1

This is what I am talking about. This is how the population is shown in classic now.

2 Likes

hahahaha yep! thank you for saving me the time to search for it. that’s exactly what i’m talking about. bless you and your ancestors. <3

2 Likes

Its great that everyone is so passionate about their version of the game. The thread bumping here is great. thanks guys.

Fresh Servers!

2 Likes

I understand the purpose of this post. That is why I am explaining to you why it will not happen. Instead giving reasonable explanation, comprehensive and cohesive thoughts on why it would happen, you get back with ad hominem.

You don’t even know how realm population is shown in the game. Before trying to discuss with others, you should try to get your facts straight first.

1 Like

be careful. they are flag happy and have their minds made up. i spent quite a long time earlier trying to explain it to them and all that happened is they trolled my level and then false flagged me.

1 Like

Blizzard has such a great product on their hands that people will even go into threads that have nothing to do with them and give their opinions.

This is why the game is great.

FREsh servers :smiley:

By linking that thread you proved you have no idea what you are talking about.

You go play BC. Move on.

We have a level 25 player in Classic who mains on retail and someone excited for BC telling us we shouldn’t have FRESH.

You do know it’s already been CONFIRMED right? You do know that. Ohh no?

Well let me help you.

youtu .be/kUO5-VeAMhc?t=3312

Well looks like you have no idea what you are talking about and have done absolutely no research.

Well…seems like you don’t. This thread is a request for Classic FRESH at the LAUNCH OF BC. It’s already CONFIRMED for a later date, we want it at BC launch.

No…but you know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

again with the personal attacks. and that thread is a BLUE POST explaining how they were changing how the populations were being displayed. unless you think anti fresh people hacked the blizzard account in october of 2019 to use it to troll you in 2021. lol?

1 Like

This is exactly the same type of threads we had before classic was announced and released. I love it.

Fresh Servers!

2 Likes

By linking that thread I was hoping to enlighten you with information, which you seem to keep ignoring. I’m not sure where you want to go with this discussion. You refuse to accept the information I provided you and I even backed with resources.

This is not a request area. This is a discussion forum. If you don’t want people joining your thread here and discuss the topic you are talking about, you shouldn’t have posted in the first place.

Every time you post I have the feeling that you know less than you think you do.

Again, get your facts straight. You’re embarrassing yourself in front of others here.

1 Like

Wait. Why didn’t you comment on the fact that you were proven wrong just now?

Not going to discuss the fact that it’s already confirmed and you were wrong?

Also if it’s guaranteed like the seems to think it is the thread makes no sense at all cuz he already got what he asked for. He just wants it…sooner. and people have been demanding new vanilla only servers since the tbc pre patch. So it’s just impatience on his end. Assuming what he’s saying is true. And many many expansions vs a few months? Lol

I guess those that don’t beleive also love it too haha. Such is the wheel of the life of Classic Wow, one of the best MMOs still around.

Hype is to be expected.
Haters to be expected.
Fresh Servers expected.

We just want them sooner :smiley: say around exactly on TBC release would be great.

1 Like

The only fresh servers that will happen with tbc release is if every classic server that will exist reaches capacity and they have to make more due to demand. The same as in real tbc. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ohh nice i didnt know we had blizzard employees in this thread.