Freezing in quest turn ins

Yeah they probably messed the client somehow, I’ve noticed some changes like loading times being faster and so on

same every quest turn in and a random lockup when i kill a mob here and there

I’m getting the same issues. It’s happening on quest turn-in, when a WQ mob is killed… very annoying.

Gonna go out on a limb here and guess this issue may be why they’re suddenly doing an hour of maintenance tomorrow.

I hope this maintenance is going to fix this. Its been annoying that it sometimes just completely freezes my entire pc for like a solid 10 seconds. Has only happend like twice but its still not good for my pc to lag out like that. Blizzard. Please fix

I can confirm that at this moment, it’s still happening.

Yep, been leveling a warrior through BFA Zones, having the 2-4 second lag spike is getting insufferable, still happening.

Same here, thought it was just me. Hope it’s fixed soon.

1 Like

Yup, same, quest turn ins, killing rares, its 1s of freezing, followed by a god awful sound of my hdd suffering.
Wont risk playing till the issue is resolved ::slight_smile:

Still no blue post on this or hotfix? Still lagging when turn in quest,level, open chests

Same here, every time a turn a quest

Happens to me in any quest while leveling… let’s hope they fix it.

Same problem here, chest opening, killing rares, quest turn in, all since the patch.

The maintenance is over and the freeze is still happening. I think i might quit until this is fixed because i am getting tired of those freeze.

1 Like

Still happening for me too :frowning:

1 Like

Freezing is still happening for me after the maintenance sigh

Happening to me as well :frowning: I hope it’s fixed soon, it’s very frustrating to quest…

Still happening even after the maintenance for me too. Luckily my subscription ends tmr so i can just resub once its fixed. Literilly annoying me to the point i dont want to play.

Yeah still happening pls blizz fix this one

as an update i get the same freezes even with wow closed, so i doono if its just a weird coincidence or what (i may try uninstalling wow and see if its stops then uninstall and reinstall csgo)