Freezing in quest turn ins

A reminder folks that there is a temporary fix for this issue as detailed above. If this is affecting you, feel free to use that until Blizzard rolls out a proper hotfix.

As of re-set today, still not fixed. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Just checking in with the same problem, so whatever activision is doing better get their devs working on it, a bug like this going on for a week is a problem. Disappointing.

1 Like

Altering game files is against the TOS…

I have been killing the MoP/WoD world bosses and still getting the freezing that questers are getting.

There was a blue post about that

No official fix yet so I’m not changing anything until that

As of today this is still an issue / bug … watch they will fix the auto completed emissaries today … but this lag bug will be with us for weeks!

1 Like

This cannot be that hard to fix. Please do something.

2 Likes

Same issue as well

Feels like it is getting worse for me

At first I thought it was add ons. Glad I’m not the only person experiencing this.

1 Like

Happening to me too when I turn in quests.

Happening to me too

Happening to me as well.

Jumping on the bandwagon here. I thought maybe my drivers needed updating (My software usually tells me ahead tho) and a Google search brought me here.
Same issue. Momentary screen freeze at every quest turn in and during some varying character movements.

It’s been almost two weeks since this was posted, the fact that there’s been no blue post about it is astonishing at the very least. Still having the issue as well.

Adding to the chorus of people dealing with this.

Is where most action is…Even if no real action seems taken to fix that…

I am having same issues… I tried updating my GPU driver… I also deleted the cache,interface and wtf folders… I am running no addons… and still getting now a smaller glitch… maybe a 1/2 second freeze compared to a 1-2 second freeze… I run a i5-4690K with 16g ram Nvidia 1050 ti gpu… updated to somewhat latest driver since the nvidia site shows an error for my latest driver. I also use DDU when i update drivers.

I’m having the same problem.