#freethemogs

Butterfly wings! REAL LIFE MONEY transmog? But I can’t mog leather?!?

#FREETHEMOGS

4 Likes

Make all appearance types universal.

Add Armor Class Bonuses to talent specs.

Adjust accordingly.

Done.

1 Like

In neverwinter nights, baldurs gate, icewind dale, pathfinder kingmaker, divinity, some of the biggest and best rpgs you can pretty much wear anything with anyone, and they are class based like wow, all you need is the “feats” which in wow most feats are simplified in training, like for example, flying, in pen and paper, something you might take as a feat here in wow you just go to your trainer, like it used to be before the new talent system.

So yeah, its just calling it, “armor training” and that’s it. Would love to see mages with cloth hoods and plate armor

3 Likes

This. Let’s do it.

#freethemogs

I might agree if

1. The classes that are most diametrically opposed weren’t already able to use the opposing classes sets (Paladin <-> Death Knight, Priest <-> Warlock)
  2. We didn’t already have sets featuring noblemans attire, leather straps, full-plate armor, and literal pajamas that are completely free to use regardless of class
1 Like

people arguing against this are literally stupid. i dont throw that word around often but they have 0 ground to stand on now.

1 Like

If we’re going to have yeti and fae dragon onesies we may as well get access to everything.

The “it doesn’t make sense!!!” argument is dead.

2 Likes

Wendigo pajamas completely destroyed most arguments against #freethemogs

imo leather has the worst xmogs. hunters still have the ulduar set at least. I’d love that set on my warrior but alas it’s hunter tier.

1 Like

I really see no reason to limit mogs to armor type. It would allow for so many original ideas to come to fruition.

Using some of the hoods from cloth sets and such so my DK could look like one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse would be amazing.

Allowing cloth wearers to wear some heavier looking gear would be cool as well.

Its just cosmetic and everyone could do what they wanted with it. Free those mogs up.
#FreeTheMogs

2 Likes

will smith wut face

#freethemogs

#freethemogs

also,

#freethepants

2 Likes

FREE the PANTS
and
#FREETHEMOGS

3 Likes

Free the mogs and allow us to transmog white armor pieces! If folks can dress up in pajamas, we should get to wear a tux at all times! If folks can have fairy wings we can have bunny ears year around.

Those Pandaren robes from the wandering isle are too awesome to leave in the bank to rot away!

Come on. #FREETHEMOGS

3 Likes

!!! ^

#FREETHEMOGS

1 Like

Make Transmogging Great Again!

1 Like

we have been denied too long
TOO LONG
even still there are shields datamined from exile’s reach that were never implemented, what madness is this? release them now! and heritage weapons too!

#freethemogs

2 Likes

Free the holiday mogs all year around!

chants
Year around, year around, year around!

#freethemogs

2 Likes