Free xfers from high to low are needed now

Get off Actiblizz’s dik

Reroll, people were warned well in advance.

Well in advance? You mean AFTER the game was released? Yeah that’
s not how that works…

We need it and we need it NOW. REROLL IS NOT AN OPTION

1 Like

It’s not just a matter of re-rolling. Entire guilds picked servers from the very limited supply of servers available before launch. My guild changed servers three times before making a final decision with the best information we had less than 24 hours before launch. Our guild is 80% of people that know each other outside of the game, so to suggest that we should just re-roll is absolutely the dumbest fanboi comment one could make. The only solution at this point is for Blizzard to do the right thing and offer free transfers from high to low population servers.

Even Sulfuras has stupid queues now and it’s one of the most recent servers to go online. Something needs to be done.

I also want to point out that it’s not just a normal week of time even if one was to re-roll on another server. A lot of people took anywhere from a day or two to the entire week off work for this launch. They’ve put in extraordinary amount of time in this first week, that they will not be able to replicate. So this first week is actually more like three or four weeks worth of effort when everyone returns to their normal schedule tomorrow.

1 Like

“Ummm, working adult here. Not wearing the diapers no more and all. No passy or anything. I get home at 5:00 (wowee wowee). I shouldn’t have to sit in queues. I paid my 15 whole dollars and you (Blizzard) need to do what I say or I’ll revoke my whole 15 dollars! You’ll be sorry!” Seriously, that’s how you guys sound. You’re not getting xfers. TIME TO REROLL!

1 Like

Jeez, these forums are full of a bunch of morons. No wonder the world has gone to crap. Just because some of you people re-rolled onto new servers doesn’t mean you’re right, you might be, but you might be the one wanting a transfer in a few months or a year - you’re making at best an educated guess. The ones that stayed on and have longer queue times, same thing goes for this lot, EXCEPT, it should be a bit more understandable, considering some people have friends that are playing on servers that won’t transfer - crap, they could have level 40-50 toons by now, don’t blame them. I mean we are paying for this game, and I for one want more transparency and would like to know their actual plans. Btw, they offered free transfers in vanilla, not sure why people are complaining about this, it’s not retail.

2 Likes

We get it. You don’t value your time. You probably should thought fyi.

And Stalagg filled up and you were again told to move off full servers and since they opened up two more on August 26 you must have been okay with a queue time.

People think low pop is one step from dead server but a low classic server is more than a high pop in vanilla…Blizz should just have Normal/High/Full on status to ease the minds of the paranoid few. But i do see everyone point of view.

1 Like

It’s only been one week. You could reroll and solve all of your problems right now, or you could refuse and suffer login queues for …months? Makes no difference to me.

Or people just use auto mouse clickers. This isn’t a q problem. This is a population discrepancy problem.

We were told to move 10 times already. This is blizzards problem they created and it needs to be a blizzard solution that’s going to fix it.

Full stop.

Some of the most recent servers that have been introduced are starting to see q times. Should those people just reroll too?

2 Likes

That might be a good option for a troll like yourself that has no friends they play with. Even if I was willing to put in another week of 4 to 12 hours a day like this last week, I wouldn’t even be at the same point I’m at now due to the penalty of being behind the curve. Bottom line is this is all caused by Blizzard’s negligence and it’s upon them to solve it by allowing free transfers off the high population servers. Like I said previously, we did move three times before launch day and still ended up in a *#&$sandwich server. It’s an easy fix to the problems, they created the technology years ago. Not sure why you’re so against it other than just being a troll.

I just want to take a second and rub something in a couple people faces really quick

Yeah “JuSt ReRoLl” thank god most people didn’t actually listen to this nonsense

I still think it is stupid and it remains to be seen if this is going to cause problems.

The nonsense is them putting in transfers a week in simply because enough people cried for them. But now we get to enjoy the next wave of tears from people crying that they’re losing their names on the transfers. There will be that.

You guys really can’t accept this as being the best option. Dumb and stubborn that’s a deadly combo

Excuse me if I don’t put too much faith in someone who wasn’t smart enough to avoid this problem in the first place.