Free xfers from high to low are needed now

They created this mess because when they opened up name reservation they only had like 8 servers total and within days had to release over 20 more.

Now instead of offering server transfers they tell people to screw them selves.

1 Like

Blizzard could have announced more servers from the get go. Even more servers still, if they chose not to layer.

They did the next best thing with a warning, and people were too excited or stubborn to heed.

Call me weird but I would have stayed in queue for the sacrifice of no layers.

Grats, you are on a normal west coast server, he is on an Eastern PVP server, if you do not see the problem with your comment right away, then you never will.

Did you have a guild of 40 people to convince to reroll with you, in the hopes that the new server won’t as effed up as the last 3 they told us to go to ? No ? Then you need to shut the you know what.

The name reservation was part of the system to gage how many servers were needed so that people wouldn’t be stuck on servers with little population or huge queue times.

They told people to move OFF the full servers repeatedly prior to release. It really is mostly people’s own fault they didn’t.

I mean, have you been living in a hole? Or are you just trolling.

I bet your next line will be “but there’s no way they could have predicted how many people will play classic”

Guess what, I’ve been correct in all of my predictions for the launch of classic so far, so it clearly was predictable. Blizzard messed up.

1 Like

All the servers before release you could reserve names on were full, so people started playing on the server they could get into, they didnt open any new servers until people had been playing for a while after release, by then those servers were instantly full and more and more servers became full as they spun them up, so many people were like “whats the point in leaving if all those servers are full also”
Especially when there are only 5-8 total servers in your time zone that fit your wants. Such as a PVP east coast server.

1 Like

Telling people to reroll at this point is worthless as you’ve told us to reroll about 5-10 times by now. Open servers xfers from high low for just a week and I bet this problem will solve itself.

I 100% agree. In fact, I went to the WoW in-game store to see if that option was finally available yet only to realize they would announce something like that.

I honestly would even pay for it at this point, I’m frustrated that the character that I put so much time into is locked behind a queue wall. I am not about to go reroll another character on a lower population realm because of all the time I’ve sunk into this one. Honestly I don’t even care what realm I’m on, as long as I don’t have to deal with Whitemane’s abysmal queue time anymore. I’d transfer to a low-pop server in a heartbeat-- free or otherwise.

I see you just weren’t paying attention.

I was going to link them all but there must be about 10 blue posts prior to release telling people to get off the full servers - all you have to do is look at the blue tracker.

Also, if you were so correct about your predictions why are you sitting in queue every day ?

Nope not true. My guild rerolled on a new server that was opened up August 26th prior to release from a full server. They opened up 4 servers I believe on August 26th and they weren’t full on release.

I do, huh? Btw, if you can’t get 40 people to do something then good luck in raids

You know what they say about assumptions…

Btw, I’d actually like to see you link 10 blue posts prior to release about the matter. I’ll wait.

I told you where you could find them - too many to link.

uh huh… so many.

obviously too many for you to take the time to read

Keep digging that hole.

1 Like

Sayyyy it ain’t soooooooo. -Weezer

Hey so actually I was told to roll on Stalagg because the other servers were too full. You remember that right? Or does everyone seem to forget that they have rolled out multiple servers since launch because each continues to fill to a point of being full?

And we moved to the servers that are now full/high. But once again the issue is not ques. Ques will go away. But the servers that just came out are looking at a dull future and opening free xfers to them will help them in the long run.

Honestly if you’re not FOR this then you’re too busy being edgy to understand the ramifications of what blizzard did with opening servers so late. Christ my server on actual retail vanilla had this same issue.

No, there can not be transfers. If Blizzard gave streamers a four day head start on everyone else, there would be riots in the streets. Although no harm is intended here, the result would be the same. People that transfer would have a head start on all the people that rerolled when those servers were launched. This is particuarly important on pvp servers.

I sympathize with people that wish they could transfer, but those transfers would be horribly unfair.

1 Like