Free xfers from high to low are needed now

Oh you don’t need to put your faith in me friend, put it in the company who made the decision. Oh and btw I joined the server I was TOLD to join. I just refused to reroll after I started leveling because I knew this was inevitable to fix the problem.

1 Like

You were also told prior to August 26th to move off that server but chose not to - what was this you said.

Link where they specifically said get off stallag

I guess the key word in there was ‘specifically’. Because they didn’t specifically say get off of stallag - they said get off of the full servers which stallag was.

I can certainly link that for you but I am sure you actually saw that and just ignored it.

Oh so you mean EVERY SINGLE server besides the rp servers? Yeah you are so right EVERYONE should have rolled on those servers… lol jfc.

If memory serves, every time they tried something like this on retail hardly anyone would transfer. They’d instead expect others to uproot themselves and make the move so nothing would really happen.

They also did it way late into vanilla when it didn’t work when people had no reason to leave. Also, when there wasn’t 8 hour que times every night. That’s why the sooner they did it the better. No attachment and plenty of reasons to leave (q times)

No every server wasn’t full. I have never had a queue. I really don’t care what they do on this issue as long as I don’t start having a queue, but I still think it is stupid to do it at this point in time. However, by the time they actually do open them up it might be weeks yet so.

IIRC, on servers like MalGanis they offered them not because of overpopulation and queues, but due to faction imbalance. It is an entirely different animal to offer it to alleviate multi-hour queues.

I thought they also tried at least once in an attempt to address dying servers before they invented CRZ to make zones look full on dead servers. I could be wrong though.

TBH I was likely long gone from the dumpster fire by then. :man_shrugging:

Every server was full or high, and the post said avoid full and high servers. So leave one fire to move to a different fire? Makes sense.

No actually the post I saw didn’t say to avoid high servers - please link one if in fact they did say avoid the high population ones.

Go up and read specifically what you quoted yourself.

Dumb and stubborn my friend

I see so you are going to go that route instead of finding a post that actually supports what you claimed. A little misdirection won’t fool anyone.

You can feel the entitlement

We are working to open our Free Character Move service for select WoW Classic realms in the coming days.

When free character moves become available from one of the most highly-populated realms, players will see the option to initialize a free character move on either the character select screen or the queue screen of the realm.

To best prepare, please note that a character cannot move if the character:

• is a guild leader.
  • has active auction listings or bids.
  • has mail.

We will post full details about the realms available and character restrictions when we open the service.

Thank you!

1 Like

‘Going that route’?

The route of literally showing that you proved yourself wrong? Lol I hope you don’t carry this stupidity in real life.

Still waiting for this.

I jsut did, I didn’t link to the exact spot jfc