Free Wen Lo mount - Winner has been Selected!

A heads up while I am waiting for peeches to reply I messaged Khronys and just learned being today years old I can not send a store mount gift until we been Friends on B.bet for 3 days. So, I did send a message in regards about it to Khronys and will be sending it soon! @peeches the sooner I can b.net add you the quicker this will be able to be sent to you!

Or I can try the email option and see what happens.

I think it looks great!
And thanks again OP :slight_smile:
Made my day

2 Likes

Oh hey! How exciting to be chosen a winner! You did such a positive thing on the forums, when usually it’s just full of negativity or people being selfish and lame. It’s really great to see that there still are good people out there :blush:.

Hearing from an old player from Eonar and talking about the glory days of yesteryear is all the prize I need. It really made my day when you mentioned you remembered me from back then. If it’s okay with you, I’ll take that instead of a mount :wink:.

Saoirse, thanks again for doing something so fun and positive! And the next time you see me in pvp, I’ll probably be a lot easier to kill (I don’t know where all my healers went after all these years :sweat_smile:).

Not a problem! If you ever change your mind let me know, Also I no longer play the warrior Monk heals all the way so now I am the very thing I use to hate: The Pocket healer LOL

Beating Sindragosa for the first time, we wiping for almost half the night, we got her health to about 5% or so and the entire raid except a paladin tank was dead. I just died and still had anhk. I decided to go “screw it” and used it and we managed to kill it.

1 Like

Feel free to add any memory’s or story’s you wish, keep the good feeling train going and again the new happy mount owner in some spot light :smiley: As mentioned I will be hosting another form of contest/give away within a few days or weeks and try and make it interesting if I can!

1 Like