Free transfers just screwed incendius

the amount of ppl in each guild xfering off, approximate

right…cuz it already hemorrhages…the only thing left is for the existing allies to leave…horde xfers off is blocked now too…so it will be left to a nothing server…a dead server. the last of the alliance are scrambling to leave now. a slew of guilds left last night and more are leaving today. its really sad.

not our fault you did’nt use the horde xfer discord to COORDINATE like the rest did…or reddit…you had outlets to do that and not make the same mistake twice…use your brain next time and not criticize others for your mistakes. the community came together to say hey how can we not do this again, and facilitated ways to help hash this out. if you didn’t contribute and ignored those then you were part of the problem that screwed earthfury.

I’m excited that moving forward this is the policy that will work and stop this from happening again.

They never took this policy before, having a faction only free transfer to save balance, and to stop paid transfers to full servers.

Go read what I just posted all night and look what they did, exactly what i said needs to happen.

This is the right thing to do, and will fix future issues, but the damage is done, and the flood gates got opened and were maybe Fed?

I think we can recuperate over time, the problem is that most all major guilds left from horde, so it’s going to be hard to pug, and just find so guilds now.
We will see though.

But this is very good news to know they are now taking this action that will solved this problem from happening again, they learned.

I was just on the the server transfer blue post and read the complaints, trust me, I hear you.

This system/policy just trampled a lot of perfectly fine servers.

This new policy is going to fix these error’s over the long stretch.

Did incendius really lost that many horde guilds? Is Ironforge capturing this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Incendius/comments/fwzfbt/guild_migration_stats/

Lets not forget that the world is in chaos right now. A lot of people are stuck at home and wanted to play. The lack of a work schedule resulted in a larger than normal queue for the most populated servers. It sucks that this has happened, but all we can do is just see what happens.

Probably 40-50% of the horde population if not more.

Using Alliance population/IF as a barometer to measure the impact on horde is a mistake.

Yep, it’s horrible.

All my friends and guild transferred off free in the first two days.
Now they’ve stopped Horde faction from transferring off by stopping free xfers.
I’m stuck here now on a 70% ally/30% horde server, dead horde side. No groups. Where one week ago the server was full and always forming groups up to 60, and at 60. Incendious is dead on horde side, and ruined.

And Now i have to pay 25$ to leave.

1 Like

Also, blizzard only cares about money and this is why everyone should just leave and stop subscribing if they keep doing this.

Some people I know would kill for a 70/30 pop server just bite the bullet pay your blizzard bucks and enjoy playing a balanced server with your friends.

It’s an 70%ally/30% horde server. I think you’re missing the point.

I mean, its not like blizzard doesnt have population info available to them. If active server pop drops below a certain threshold, you can unlock the server again.

That said, the combination of locking the server + faction limiting horde xfers far too late has created a mess on incendius that im unsure is fixable.

Horde guilds on Stalagg/Skeram ‘Alliance suck, such babies fleeing from 75-25 Horde favoured servers, should have stayed and fought back!’

Those same Horde weeks after going to Incend ‘omg this server is 51-49 Alliance favoured, we’re getting rekt everywhere there’s no way we can handle this unfair balance! Everyone flee to a server we can stacked 80-20 Horde favoured so we can stand a chance in wpvp again!’

And this proves what everyone already knew- Horde can only handle wpvp if they stack servers to insane degrees, and the moment a server approaches balance they run away like the cowards they are.

4 Likes

For all the trash you constantly talk, to see you fleeing from a 50/50 server because it’s too much for you to handle in wpvp is absolute gold. Just days ago you were talking about how sitting in a queue was worth it to be on Incend- that changed fast? And how greedy it is for players to use free xfers rather than giving the company money? :rofl:

You realize this ‘something wrong’ Blizz did, they did back at launch, it ruined Stalagg/Skeram at the time, as well as HS- but of course you didn’t think that was a mistake since it didn’t effect you. Now this however, you actually are on the server effected so it’s a ‘mistake’.

A mistake they already made, that made them a lot of money, that they just repeated, that’ll make them a lot of money again… but of course, Blizz is a great company, there’s no way they just did this to bone players and collect more money, not the gentle, selfless saints at Actiblizz like that paragon of virtue Kotick.

Amazing how the Horde is showing their true colours as the cowards they are en masse right now.

Just so many Hordies on the forums that have been zugging their chests out and bragging about how they would have fought back gloriously to the end if they ever faced the 75-25 odds we got on Stalagg/Skeram themselves- only for them all to cry and complain as they run from 50/50 Incend and a week or two of Alliance camping them in BRD.

Days like this just make the game worth playing.

same
/10char

It’s actually insane what you guys want, they can’t just lock servers like light switches. So if the average population is high one week cap it, but the next not so much unlock it?

Sure they should have locked it to ally free transfers earlier, had they done that for us on Stalagg maybe it could of saved the server, but you wanted queue relief and every post from someone here is like its not good enough. Realm locking is just not going to happen, its not a money issue if they give out free transfers like this, it’s a allowing players a choice issue.

First it was “stop transfers to incendius” now its “Stop transfers from incendius”
LMFAO whats next?

2 Likes

Before the free transfers when blizzard tweeted they were “working on a fix internally” (which just turning back on free transfers? lol?) we tried to figure out what the absolute worst fix blizzard would be able to come up with, because that is what they would do.

My god I wish some of the stupid things we thought up would have been what actually got implemented instead of what actually happened.

1 Like