Free transfers just screwed incendius

Give it time, just like in vanilla they eventually merged some servers. It will probably happen again before AQ

That was you?? Do you know what you’ve done?? The horror…

1 Like

lol

That’s, literally, what they’re for.

I transferred off when they had free ones from Whitemane to AR back in the day. I have earned the right to say that.

That doesn’t mean it’s a rational statement.

I mean… there’s a solution given. It’s up to the players to make it a viable solution. If they don’t, what’s there to complain about?

This is really funny actually because the horde leaving will make a new Stalagg.

1 Like

In this instance, you are, quite literally, the one complaining.

1 Like

If it makes you feel better, it’s screwing earthfury as well.

1 Like

Soon every realm will be damaged by free transfers

You’d give me FFA? Really?
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Earthfury, where a bunch of them came to WAS 62% alliance.

2 Likes

But we didn’t have an issue. The open world pvp was balanced, and Tuesday night in the mountain is normally horde favored.

I’m with you here. I transferred off to Earthfury and I still think Blizzard’s the greatest gaming company to have ever made an MMO, but I think they went wrong here. I guess even Blizz makes mistakes. :frowning:

player-made factions with territory control.

It is not really the horde’s fault that they are transferring off at a much higher rate than alliance. There is an alliance coalition, largely influenced by the guild Fusion, which is actively grieving the main horde guilds to purposely make them transfer. Their goal is to make incendius a PvE, Alliance dominated realm. Sadly, it looks like it is coming to fruition.

1 Like

It’s not in anyone’s interest for all of the Horde to leave if they intend on doing AQ when it P5 comes out.

If we end up with something ridiculous like 80:20 or worse anyone wanting to raid will end up having to pay to leave unless they want to wait a long time for the horde to catch up.

we were told in P2 that this isn’t a problem.

1 Like

How is it not an issue if hand ins from Horde and Alliance are required?