Free Transfers Coming on Monday

hahahahaha
Players got milked twice and now they’re giving you free xfers after they’re sure everyone who was going to spend money xfered again.

11 Likes

Previously had transferred off of Earthfury back when its death came about in TBC Classic; played the rest of the XPac til’ WotLK Classic’s launch.

Transferred when WotLK Classic launched about the time when queues were egregious. Gave Eranikus a chance and haven’t had problems since (playing Horde, obviously Alliance hardly exists here). Found a guild to run with, no problems.

Now with a free transfer being announced, the inevitability of the server dying is set in stone officially. Go to see if I can reserve my name I’ve had since I started playing Classic just to see that it is taken. Couldn’t even find if they had logs on Warcraftlogs.

What a kick in the balls man.

4 Likes

You can try contacting customer support since it was only a day ago.
IDK how far it will get you, but might be worth a shot.

how long will this free transfer be going on for, and how would you take advantage of the free transfer? is it only for 1 of your characters or could you transfer all your characters?

free transfers are normally avalable for all your characters, it takes a couple minutes for each.

1 Like

By creating mega servers, it allows them to bring in the forum white knights and claim rdf is not needed bc servers are so populated.

10 Likes

Disgusting.

3 Likes

Any information about EU realms?

Deuces to Eranikus, hello Faerlina for my 6 or 7 level 80’s.

2 Likes

Finally can free xfer my characters from Skyfury to Eranikus or Sulfuras and then use this to get to a real server. Serves them right, was real crappy for the initial open xfers to only be horde dominated servers.

nah. We gucci with no queues.

More like, we no longer want his game.

Wotlk is dead. Hundreds of thousands have quit. P2W is all that remains

GG. Go agane

1 Like

Just like with earthfury, as of right now you have an option to transfer. Right before the server shuts down, which is whats gonna happen here, they will pick for you and move all your toons there.

But yet here you STILL are, crying about it. Pretty pathetic.

1 Like

Tin foil says…while wcl reporting is healthy for say bene…wcl is not actual accounts.

Old boy/girl runs 3 chars in the togc/ulduar routine…that is 3 reports. Now make that 1000 players…3000 chars. still 1000 accounts 1 char only per login there was an edit, video editing (and new software) stone cold years off it makes brain confused lol.

Tl;dr…we don’t actuall know what of the 30K hits on ironforge via wcl…are jsut 1 account running 2+ raid chars.

Only blizzard could crush this tin foil. but that stat for actual subs died in WoD and never came back.

Still for those who partake of this at least they get a better quality of life for free. Good for them. I paid to go back to atiesh off of a slower server. At least I had a summer sale discount lol.

This will probably not been seen but we are desperate on Bloodsail for free transfers. We only have 1000 players and it is rough. Please add Bloodsail to this list as well.

Please make it available from Old Blanchy too.

2 Likes

Wait how come we are getting free transfers to Bene the most populated ally server instead of Pagle?

3 Likes

So, when you can’t play because of the queues, you’ll pay $$$ to transfer to somewhere that won’t have a queue.

5 Likes

Because they don’t think things out.

Horde is getting 2 choices. since let’s be honest…no alliance if coming off a dead server to a 99.5% horde server. .5% would not be much of an improvement really.

Me personally, I’d have thrown in pagle to give alliance 2 choices as well. with the better chance of “load balancing”. 50% go bene, 50% go pagle. And benediction doesn’t get all of it.

since I’d be guessing horde will ping test and check out AH and pick 1 of 2 that is agreeable to them.

1 Like