#Free The Nose - Darkspear Troll Heritage Is Abysmal - All Feedback Ignored

You asked me to link them so here you go.

Thank you for standing with us! The set really is shamefully bad, worst part it is probably did get the back burner because of all the new content they’re working on. I seriously hope they fix it because as it is right now it’s just embarrassingly bad.

11 Likes

The WoD masks definitely took me by surprise.

6 Likes

One of the few times the art team was the one who dropped the ball

9 Likes

All feedback ignored

First time “petitioning” for something on the forums huh?

2 Likes

4 Likes

They’re laughably small and basically useless!

HERE ARE MORE LINKS TO THE FEEDBACK YOU’VE BEEN IGNORING BECAUSE I CAN ONLY POST 2 AT A TIME APPARENTLY (MORE TO COME)

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more, the set is bad and they should feel bad. This thing is in dire needs of repairs.

6 Likes

HERE’S 2 MORE LINKS TO FEEDBACK BLIZZ HAS BEEN IGNORING BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON I CAN ONYL POST 2 AT A TIME, MORE TO COME

1 Like

I’m sure it’s really unfortunate, but I gotta warn you, you’re shouting into the void on this one. They’re not going to go back and fix things. They might give Trolls some consolation prizes, but they are not going to fix this set.

The Worgen set has been in the game since 2019. 5 years and they have not fixed it, just gave a transmog in 2024 to make up for it that uses the same weirdly valued colors. If Trolls are lucky, they won’t have to wait that long for a consolation prize.

But if anything, I’d be mad if they fixed the Troll set and left the Worgen one as is.

3 Likes

HERE’S 2 MORE LINKS TO FEEDBACK BLIZZ HAS BEEN IGNORING BECAUSE FOR SOMEREASON I CAN ONLY POST 2 AT A TIME…UGH

2 Likes

Blizzard knows best. I think they’re even more committed than ever to keep elephant Trolls in the game with all the backlash the heritage mask has gotten.

It’s just not in their system to acknowledge they have it wrong.

2 Likes

Honestly the “We’re soooo busy” excuse, doesn’t go far with me. If you’re so busy then put it off until you’re not working on a patch and a whole new game event. Nobody was forcing them to rush through a half baked clearly unfinished set.

4 Likes

HERE’S 1 MORE LINK TO FEEDBACK BLIZZ HAS BEEN IGNORING (That should have made it into my main post…)

3 Likes

This is never true. They’re always working on “what’s next”.
Which is sadly why “what’s current” is never really perfected.

Yeah honestly I have almost 0 hope that they’ll respect player feedback and fix the set, it’s sad that our expectations have been pushed so low, for what the game costs they really could do better.

Hey since your comment is first would you consider linking all the posts I linked throughout the comments?

4 Likes

Absolutely in a little bit.

1 Like

WHY HAVE I BEEN SUMMONED?!

Oh… that. Yw :smiley:

2 Likes

What would you consider a proper offer for summoning you??

The only feedback they listen to is when it’s related to the homogenization of faction, race, or class identity. If you demand for velf paladins to exist with no explanations, they’re more likely to do it.

Fixing Troll heritage(related to the identity of the race) well we just can’t acknowledge that, it doesn’t relate to any particular homogenization agenda.

5 Likes

While I’m cool with that thread of mine being included, I do want to reiterate that where i differ from the OP on this subject. I actually really love the set in general. It’s just the mask that I think needs addressing.