Free realm transfers incoming

Don’t believe the hype, Herod not going to be overly populated with Horde. Its going to be pretty close.

Quit misleading everyone. I’ve got Herod at 56% horde here. Show me your proof?

1 Like

Dude, it is under Legacy, and says “Earned Master Sergeant at level 60”.

That is a vanilla PvP title. I know you are trolling, but come on.

3 Likes

So you are saying there will be more horde than alliance?

Did you happen to glance at the date?

Yeah I like how if you look at Minis achievements it says earned Private (woot rank 1 ammiright?) at level 60 and he’s only 37.

Agreed, all this Horde propaganda going on for Herod is laughable. We are very close, Alliance could easily end up being slightly more populated launch day.

People can’t wait to argue on here, but imbalance is an important issue - one that people should pay attention to (keeping in mind that the ridiculous imbalance is what got pvp servers shut down for good in retail).

Are you serious saying there was cross realm groupings back in classic ? I really don’t think there was.

This just looks to me like someone trying to scare people into joining their already doa rp-pvp server or something.

So was 2014 before or AFTER they revamped the honor system? YEA…im pretty sure that was after…

Lol what? So my 37 Warlock has a Vanilla titled earned in 2018.

Are yall really this dumb? read the whole conversation. People that recieved HWL during vanilla will not have an achievement for it because ACHIEVEMENTS DID NOT EXIST AT THE TIME…why is that hard to understand?

1 Like

The last Vanilla content patch implemented it

Lol are you that dumb?

My title shows for 2018 because thats when I logged into that character. Yours is 2014 for the same reason.

Explain to me how I got Private in 2018

So did they say they will have it in at the start then ? Seems a little weird people complaining about cross realm when it was in the game from the start.

I…did not…have…this account…during classic…

Should I say it slower?

If I didn’t even get this account untill after TBC came out…how did I get a “vanilla achievment” please explain.

2 Likes

Yes. And I wouldn’t even be surprised if Asmongold changed his mind last minute and rolled on Herod Alliance

My apologies.

You are right. I thought you were honestly trolling.

I just went to look it up, turns out RBGs do award Vanilla titles.

Sorry again, I’ve been out of the loop on Retail since 08.

1 Like

BGs are cross realm.