Free realm transfers incoming

They still show up under ‘legacy’ achievements.

For instance on your account it says you have Master Sergeant which is rank 4.

You haven’t even levelled yet. If it’s so unbalanced, why don’t you convince people to flip servers or factions??

1 Like

Maybe they’re time travelers.
“We’ve come back from the future to warn people about classic realm populations.”
Wouldn’t your time be better spent doing things like… stopping apocalypses… maybe prevent assassinations or crimes…
“About that… the unbalanced realm populations caused WW 3, believe it or not.”

1 Like

BG ques are not server based please do not come in here and post when you literally know nothing

1 Like

Free transfers will be a thing regardless of faction imbalance simply because, unless the project up and dies within a couple days, they WILL need to add at least a couple new servers and probably do a little bit of pop balancing for the existing ones before Phase 2 can happen.

1 Like

Do you also wear a sign around your neck that says Florida will be under water by 2015?

2 Likes

So for east coast pvp these are the options?:

1. Thanos: Complete BR hell
  2. Fairys: Streamer hell
  3. Herod: Severe Faction balance

boy I sure am looking forward to this…

2 Likes

Where are you getting this information? I don’t see a reasonable poll anywhere yet proving this is true yet.

I just visited the subreddit for Herod and the only poll that is there has around 1k votes and the population is split dead even down the middle so far lol.

5 Likes

… ouch, the burninating

We just ball parking based on guilds or what? I really hope Blizz releases the numbers in like…a week.

2019, where we declare all of our servers dead/irreparably unbalanced a week before any of them actually launch.

10 Likes

Just do the gaming world a favor and close Herod reg till like a month after launch. They have too many people and it would be better to spread the rest out.

Look up a shaman “unbreakable” first highworlord on the server on youtube my videos are still up from 2005

You’d think someone who got highWARlord would know how to spell warlord. Considering it’s a lord of war and not a lord of wor.

2 Likes

Well its all good for alliance right, more horde to kill.

you realize the ranks you are looking at are for rated Bg’s right? I didnt even have this account in vanilla…Nice try though. You’re ignorance is showing…

No. Blizzard said there will be none of that. The faction imbalances only ever came after server transfers became a thing. Illidan used to be slightly balanced. Now it is 45,000 Horde to 800 Alliance. And that only happened after server exfers became a thing.

No kidding.

Hard to say the future is not grim, amirite

Here is a prime example of a PVE player who couldn’t care less about world PVP, and insist on rolling on a PVP server.

If you’re only in it for the BGs, then you don’t need a PVP server. It’s not for you.

Did I say I was rolling on a pvp server? Im fairly certain I dont want to roll on one. But hey maybe you know better than me. Maybe I actually do want to roll on a pvp server and i just dont know it yet…THANK YOU for clarifying what i want…to meeee.