Free realm transfers incoming

Calling it now the faction imbalance is gonna be so bad blizzard is truly gonna have to be classic and do what they did back in the day and offer free realm transfers … hopeful they dont completely screw over people this time by cutting it short and only half of people from guild actually get transferred before they cut it off … we remember blizzard WE REMEMBER !

just a heads up for some of you that are say horde on herod … take it from a highworlord Vet … your completely screwing yourself for BG Q times

10 Likes

Sounds personal, yikes.

Also, it’s called ‘Commando’. Pro Tip

1 Like

Why are we screwing ourselves going horde? I don’t understand.

herod is almsot all horde thats why… if you cannot understand past that i cannot help you

1 Like

Herod is the PVP server for PVE-ers who want to be on a PVP server. These kinds of servers are mainly one faction, such as Stormrage and Illidan from retail. Enjoy.

So far Faerlina is 50/50 and Grobbulus might be as well, which is typical of RP-PVP servers.

5 Likes

CROSS REALM BATTLE GROUNDS already announced

Individual server population will “not” matter as much as you think.

7 Likes

It does matter for farming stuff and world bosses…

The alliance of that server is just dead.

1 Like

Where’d you guys hear all this?

3 Likes

Hey now Illidan is probly the best server in the game

Emerald Dream has every “PvP” server beat… (well before war mode at least)

4 Likes

Some people prefer lopsided factions, I’m not bashing it. Just not my preference.

You are basing this on what exactly?

Feels?

3 Likes

How can you even tell the population before anyone is able to log in??? There’s NO WAY to tell until post launch. For every 1 person that says “I went faction X on realm Y”, there’s 1,000 others who haven’t said a word. This is the main problem with everyone’s baloney forum strawpolls and “stats”. Most people don’t come here. They don’t vote. They’ll just play. So save the doomsday for launch when you can actually see the results.

18 Likes

“Take it from a highwarlord vet” Your achieves don’t show anything close to that, but i understand if it was an old acct that you no longer have

Who cares about BG’s? WPVP is what will be affected most.

1 Like

Nope that wont happen…though paid realm transfers I can 100% see that happening.

I hope this does not happen…I have been on a few servers that were completely destroyed because of faction balance but don’t remember it starting in Vanilla much. Lots of rules back then. Are there changes in Classic having to do with playing more than one faction and no transfer wait time?

Care to provide your sources about the server going almost entirely Horde?

2 Likes

CRBGS… This wont happen…

Highwarlord was before achievements