Free Cov swap on patch day?

Guys with all the different nerfs and buff that go on with patch day. Could we get a free covenant swap from blizzard? Save us some time doing what everyone hates doing. Repetitive content!! Plz I really cant go through the boring grind of having to switch covenants to stay relevant. PIKA PLEEEEASSSE

Some support from the homies might help!!

6 Likes

Nah

Switching is a you problem.

9 Likes

i’ll get started on coding it.

1 Like

Making you Switch is content in 9.0.5

24 Likes

This is some hardcore wishful thinking lol

7 Likes

There was maybe one small cov nerf to kyrian vengeance DH but everything else was just a buff. No one NEEDS to change.

1 Like

I mean is it really content or is it just rinse repeat? Are you guys really ok with being stuck behind another time sink from something you basically have already done? Its a cheap cop out to call it content when you have alts playing the other covenants. It feels bad maxing my Cov to have to just throw it away and start again.

I guess most of us don’t feel the need to swap covenants every time the wind changes direction.

2 Likes

The problem is when you swap you lose all sanctum progress so :confused:

1 Like

Good news OP, all covenants for all specs will remain viable (maybe not top 1% but neither are you) for the content you do.

4 Likes

Open them up!!!

2 Likes

This seems to be their whole philosophy this expansion. Less content but infinitely repeatable and massively gated.

Nah, just end the restriction, let everyone play all four campaigns on one character, then have some random NPC let you toggle between what your covenant power is.

4 Likes

Yeah I dunno. If I have to redo renown on any of my characters I honestly think I would unsub. Renown is garbage

1 Like

The only thing that would make a covenant swap free is if my sanctum upgrades all moved with me. I am on the verge of having it all maxed out, I just need the 15k anima/70 soul rank 5 covenant feature upgrade and I’m done.

There is no way I’m grinding anima again for another covenant or playing alts at this point. And that is before even touching a single cosmetic item, pet, or mount.

2 Likes

No need. Blizz already put the mechanism in the game.

I just hate this game is not opening the pit up so to say. why do we have to be on a constant grind for some pointless task. Nobody likes having to do something. It feels like a chore. Just make covenants exchangeable. What are they really losing doing this?

If anything I have seen more people quit because they wanted to swap but didn’t have the time to lvl it. Blizz is kind of shooting its self in the foot. We could even have more extensive testing with covenants with every class.

OPEN THIS PIT UP!!!

2 Likes

No. I am of the opinion that you bought it how you saw it. You did test drive all covenants before you bought, didn’t you?

2 Likes

Most of the people on GD likely did not. They opened up their favorite guide of choice, selected whatever covenant the guide told them, and are now panicking.

Honestly, I enjoy watching it happen.

2 Likes

Nope, you will have to deal with it someway