Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Season of Mastery

Are there any limits on the transfers has anyone copied an entire character page to jom?

Thank you blizzard, Iā€™m actually getting to play the game again now that Iā€™m off Barman. So many groups on Jom!

2 Likes

we need to be able to transfer to even out servers

At least allow players to move to Shadowstrike from a PVP realm.

If people want to avoid Jom that muchā€¦let them.

3 Likes

Did you really just kill OCE servers like this?

2 Likes

Well played, Blizzard. If youā€™d already made up your mind, why in the hell would you ask for public input?

1 Like

what a terrible decision, everyone has to move to one server? just goes to show that blizzard has no clue how to run the game.

1 Like

" Free Character Move Unavailable / Unable to transfer to my desired realm

• In order to balance queue times we are only offering transfers from high population realms to low/medium population realms."
1 Like

anyone know how long option is there?? if i wait til tuesday will it still be there or will it be too late?

2 Likes

so hows Jom horde? was it worth the move

1 Like

anyone who suggested ā€œif youā€™re not happy rerollā€ 2 words for youā€¦ GET REKT

1 Like

Rip swamp LoL

2 Likes

You absolutely should be fine, Blizzard offered free transfers for Era servers in September and they are ongoing. They also offered free transfers from TBCC servers in November and they are still ongoing.

2 Likes

ty mootwo!!!

2 Likes

Our guild Relax is taking the leap from our pretty dead Oceanic server to Shadowstrike. If there are other Oceanic players wanting to play and raid in Aussie-friendly times, please get in touch with us. We will miss the ping, but are excited about having access to a functioning AH. We hope to offer a home for Oceanic players who want a lively server to complete SoM on!

5 Likes

Implementation failure. Only one choice of server means if you already had an opposing faction player just too bad so sad no transfer for you. Do better Blizzard. Learn to take care of your players. Start by opening up destinations - if youā€™ve already got an opposing char on Jom then allow going to Shadowstrike; or force the faction change. Do something that works for a change instead of repeatedly making things worse because you donā€™t understand your own gameā€™s community. Thank you.

1 Like

Weā€™re severely underpopulated compared to Alli so there are times you canā€™t even try to level in several zones. (STV,Badlands,SG)

Hello, I am once again asking to allow PvP to PvE transfers. even if they are paid transfersā€¦

4 Likes

They forced me to change my name, and i picked a horrible name that I canā€™t change now. No one will help me from Blizzard, so I just quit the game. F Blizzard.

1 Like

So, when do paid transfers OFF JOM GABBAR happen. I want to pay to get my character from Jom to Shadowstrike. How is this so hard to understand. BLIZZZARD I WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY, PLEASE TAKE IT.

2 Likes