Free Character Transfers Now Available For Some Realms

Doesn’t take long, just a few hours at most in my experience.

No, the free transfer option shows only for a few realms.

If you see the gear icon next to your toons then it’s probably working.

That’s my hope, I see the icon beside all of them

No :frowning: I’ve had to sit in queue 3 times already to attempt to complete it

It’s working then. It will probably finish much quicker than it says.

Got my characters off of big servers. Even though it took about 15 hours it was still worth the wait since it saved me around $100 bucks to do something I had planned to do anyways.

1 Like

You can open a ticket or better yet you can open a live chat and have them cancel it. I did this yesterday because I still needed to complete TORGHAST. Of course as soon as I did that all my other characters transfers completed instantly lol. This was after waiting about 16-17 hours.

I then did my TORGHAST on my main and transferred him which was done before I woke up less than 10 hours later.

I need to Xfr 7 characters off A52. Was hoping Malganis or Sargeras would be feasible but they are not listed as available. Anyone know if Bleeding Hallow is decent???

I paid for a character transfer from area 52 and 2 days later yall offer free transfers hopefully I can get refunded or something.

Exactly. I paid to move two characters and NOW they offer free transfers? I’d like a refund please.

So how is everyone liking their new home from the free transfers? UPDATES PLEASE GUYS! :heart:

Transferred all of my characters from A52 to Kil’jaeden (“High” pop server).

I was mostly cautious about the economy since I mostly sell stuff, but it turned out fine, not that much difference with A52 tbh.

As for other aspects I have yet to see. Overall, I don’t complain - no queues, no lag anytime of the day.

1 Like

Just purchased items that will retain value from the xfer but its seems that its disabled now.

is it free transfer for tichondrius servers are disable ??

1 Like

So I am trying to move a few of my toons off area 52 but now the continue button won’t highlight for me or anything. I moved some toons over yesterday but now I am not getting any options today

2 Likes

I was in the process of moving a few characters off A52 last night, and in the middle of the process it seemed to have been disabled. Moved 3, but still have 2 more I’d like to move.

Oh boy, I guess this was going to happen sooner or later.

The transfers are still available for me… haven’t tried tho.

I’m enjoying Bleeding Hollow from my Area 52 transfer. Transferred around 40 characters from two accounts. No queues, no lag, pretty good economy. I’m enjoying it thus far.

NVM it’s working for me again. Don’t know what happened last night but I wasn’t able to click the continue button after typing in the destination server.