Free Character Transfers Now Available For Some Realms

Don’t know, I am still in que. I haven’t seen any choices yet.

First one worked great, thanks for offering this! <3

4 Likes

I don’t really feel like sitting through an 84 minute queue to access my characters on Area 52, whether that’s to play them or to move them to somewhere else. I understand wanting to use the in-game shop for this, but it feels backwards to sit on your hands for an hour and a half and then potentially have to wait for the transfers to go through as well (which can happen anywhere from instantly to several hours later, or longer).

I hope some folks find a use for this, and hopefully those folks can log in at like 3-6am when there’s no actual queue to get into A52 and SR and the like, but if I have to wait to get in anyway, I might as well keep the benefits of being on a high-pop server.

1 Like

I know that, its the problem of trying to get in to clear this magical mail that i have lmao but i figured it would of been like that

I wanted to go to Thrall but apparently I can’t :frowning:

1 Like

Anyone got a list of transfer destinations handy? Sitting in queue waiting to access the transfer.

5 Likes

Anybody have a list of Destination Realms we can move to? It’s just a free-form box for me, I don’t have the other realms memorized…
A dropdown would be nice, Blizz.

7 Likes

So the players have to suffer by going to low pop realms because you guys refuse to upgrade your servers.

8 Likes

If a list of realms appear , lets choose the same realm and start a guild " We are the Que"

5 Likes

Thank you for the feature but kinda pointless if I still have to wait in a 200 min queue then wait in the transfer queue for god knows how long. Lets hope by Monday things will have settled down.

2 Likes

Because I’d love a free transfer to a dead server!

3 Likes

That’s only fair. I personally had not issues whatsoever to play but I saw people not being able to play for days.

1 Like

If enough players transfer to those “dead” realms they might become more lively which may have the knock on effect of Blizz not having to revisit the server connection thing for a bit longer.

3 Likes

I’m stuck with the same issue. no clue how to fix it.

2 Likes

bliz: you can move now!

players: WHO can move now?

7 Likes

there are shades in between “the biggest server in the region” and “dead”

9 Likes

At this moment, I went from 37 to 45 minutes wait time. I really want to play my druid.

Then by all means don’t take the transfer. It’s clearly not for you.

10 Likes

Fair enough. I’ve just never seen a free transfer take me from anyplace I am to anyplace I’d actually want to go.

1 Like

They will find something else to complain about.

6 Likes