Free Character Transfers Now Available For Some Realms

I logged out to check it out and got disconnected for less than one minute now I’m in a two hour queue. Pretty dumb

Just wait until there isn’t a queue during a non peak time and get to work transferring them. Basically the only way you can hope to get them all off before Blizzard revokes free transfers.

Which server did you transfer to? Did you have a dropdown for servers or just a free-form box ?

Wyrmrest Accord, there is a box you can type in and servers will pop up. Like I typed “wyr” and it auto filled for this server.

Suggest you narrow the list of realms based on Low/Med pop and time zone. Then make a starter toon on the realm to see what kind of or how much activity there is in Orgrimmar, maybe see what chat is like, etc.

Turalyon is a great server. Medium pop, not connected, EST.

1 Like

should list the realms
Dalaran is one

5 minutes left =)

1 Like

Very nice of you. I transferred from Illidan to a low pop server and I hate it though. Nothing sells on the ah and crafting/gathering feels dumb. I’d rather wait in a queue now that I did it honestly

1 Like

You may now leave A52. I’m not. But you can.

Don’t know how anyone is doing this won’t let me move my toons off any realm(including Area 52)without asking for payment. smh

I left Dalaran for Area-52. It’s VERY alliance heavy if that matters. But, I still have tons on there so I will prob go back.

Now just buff alliance racials to give actual decent players a reason to switch servers

1 Like

There’s the option called “Free Character Transfer” on the shop.

Update- got into my Area 52 toon and went to Elune. There is no list, I just typed a letter in the box.

1 Like

not in my shop, just all the regular stuff. looked under every tab(well, except upgrades cause it’s greyed out :wink: )

It’s in the shop where the transfers are there’s a new transfer option that says free character transfers

It wasnt there so i logged in and out of a character and now its showing… Looks like it takes a bit for the free transfer option to appear

How many can we transfer? It would’ve been nice if you let us know because I wanted to move two characters and initiated a transfer off illidan, but after one character now the shop is frozen and I can’t get in to transfer the second character. I don’t want to move just one character.

1 Like

if its not showing log in and out a few times on a character to force it to appear