Free Character Transfers for Burning Crusade Classic Realms

So stop bringing up things that don’t need to happen.

PvE → PvP are non issue, if there wasn’t any functional PvE server I would agree.

they do need to happen, there is no reason they shouldnt

LOL the only reason why I would be ok with transfers from pve to pvp is a selfish reason. I have a pally lvl 60 tier 2. Got all of it from a pvp server transfer to a pve server cause some of my friends wanted to play on that server then they quit. Now I have to relvl a pally if i want to play one on my other friends server which is a pvp server.

I hope you will treat factions separately.
If a server has a 99% to 1% faction disparity then that server is effectively low pop and dead for one of the factions.

Keep in mind the main problem is that some players are unable to play any of the game’s group content, Anyway, generally faction balance can’t exist anymore when the factions are divided 63% to 37%.
Take my server for example, at peak hour there are 5 to 15 Alliance (1-70) players online, meanwhile the horde still has thousands of active players according to ironforge website.

I’ll add that this fix thought a step in the right direction is at least 2 months too late, personally out of the 9 friends i had playing 7 quit because of this dead server issue and likely wont come back. This should have been a priority.

3 Likes

what do you do when you log on with only 10 other alliance

1 Like

Arena 2s with my one remaining friend once or twice a week.

But can’t buy gems and leg armor on AH anymore because there’s nothing but bots using it.

2 Likes

Need to enable PvE to PvP as well

gotta pump up the top 4 megaservers

I spent $125 on transfers just a couple of weeks ago.

The real question is are they going to take into account the faction balance lmao, imagine a server with 20% ally and 80% horde and is considered medium pop.

1 Like

This please. I literally have a tank paladin ready to tank some heroics being wasted on a server I don’t play on because I can’t move it to my main pvp server

1 Like

Grats, now all lowpop servers are going to be dead confirmingly and we have 2-4 full servers. Not saying it’s not already like that but just double the size lol… why not just connect…

2 Likes

Guess u are out of luck. Honestly blizzard should have never done free transfers because now we have to listen to the whining of people like u.

quitting or rerolling are free, and even if they weren’t… other populations have paid for transfers off the server. Like Herod for example.

They should just get rid of pvp servers. Those are the servers that are low pop because both factions are creating mega faction servers so they don’t have to actually world pvp.

From all of us who try to raid on Arcanite Reaper - thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

but what if i just spent 50 dollars like a week ago to transfer?

If your only option for a free transfer off of a server where you can’t get groups to a US East PvP server as Alliance was Faerlina which despite being the minority faction still has over 4000 raiders then yeah I think people would do so.

1 Like

Try refunding with a good reason by opening a ticket

RIP Bigglesworth alliance, we’ve always been the minority but the only xfers we’re gonna get are more horde.

hahaha its funny that you think they will remove layering hahahaha