Free Character Transfers for Burning Crusade Classic Realms

Just a small error, its says that Herod can transfert to Herod lol.

We’ll see you again in a few weeks when some of these servers you hope people transfer to end up being dead as well.

1 Like

How generous of you to open this up after most guilds have transferred and given Blizzard thousands of dollars. Great.

3 Likes

If most horde go Grob it will be a very balanced server

5 Likes

No earthfury? Guess I’m stuck on a 100% horde server that’s dying. Thanks for nothing.

3 Likes

At what point are you going to look at the dead realms on retail and do another set of merges.

Grobbulus is at ~65% Alliance.

WHY is Blizzard allowing both factions to transfer?

Do they not care at all about server health?

We need Horde. Do not destroy yet another server.

7 Likes

Don’t fret. Alliance don’t exist on these servers. As it stands right now Grobb is gonna see a sizeable influx of Horde.

3 Likes

Here’s hoping! Here are Grobbulus we love our WPVP and striving to keep the balance healthy.

Alliance deserve a target rich environment, too.

4 Likes

Windseeker and other Pve server when?

Can we get PVE to PVP already?

1 Like

man you could have at least ENTERTAINED the idea of achieving some balance on Bene by allowing xfers in from Faerlina and Whitemane… Rip the last hopes of Bene.

Can you look at Earthfury again in a few weeks thanks. We will be in herod status very shortly.

1 Like

Sucks to say but the megaservers are too far gone for free transfers to do anything. Just hold out hope they merge you guys with Faerlina or transfer to Grobb if you want balance.

Please consider removing the PvE → PvP transfer limitation

bro why did you make earthfury a destination I’m trying to get my characters off that server

4 Likes

When do PVE ppl get to move? Dead AH is no fun.

Can we get PVE to PVP already?

Look at it this way. If they did do a good job we wouldn’t have these hilarious garbage barrel forum posts full of screams into the void, pathetic attention seekers flooding for good boy points, and toothless shills giving blizzard slop top for the sake of deadend banter.

If they did do a good job… actually all that trash would still exist but at least none of us would be here to read it. We’d be too busy enjoying the content because it’d be all around adequate :smiley:

2 Likes

BIGGLESWORTH not dead