Free Character Transfers for Burning Crusade Classic Realms

Calling all Horde to Grobbulus! Don’t be afraid of the RP tag. Most of the kissing happens behind closed doors anyways.

4 Likes

Why the Heck would I want to move my alts to random dead servers, rather then to the server I paid money for. So my main could raid on a live server.

PLEASE, allow transfers to mega servers if you already have level 70s there.
Netherwind → faerlina

2 Likes

Grobb can survive if we get pretty much all horde to transfer to Grobb to off set any alliance transfers. alliance transfers please move somewhere else if possible.

HORDE COME TO GROBB! again, our balance isnt bad its 60/40 35/64 rn. Boost our numbers! Despite us being the minority, we still stand our ground!

3 Likes

Pick Sulfuras and help it grow back. Don’t be a sheep; be a shepherd!

1 Like

Like how does any of these free transfer make sense? So you want more small server to go to small server? The population balance is already messed up. I am on HEROD which is a US EAST, and you offer only 1 other US EAST server to transfer to? Like why would we want to play with higher ping by playing out of region? What you decision maker need to do is offer all these small realm 1 server to all converge on per region so we can build back the into a bigger server.

Or stop pussy footing around and merge all these dead servers. O NO MY NAME!!!
Just put the old server tag behind the name… Boom done… or that was the fix before EVERYONE moved their mains already… now you are just screwing folks with alts.

2 Likes

there are lots of east coast players on grobb. we have a lot of east coasters and central tbh… more so than actual west coasters. even though the server is designated “west”.

1 Like

That is a deal breaker for a lot of people. Population is one thing, but constantly rubber banding because wrong time zone. I’d just quit if all the east coast servers died.

1 Like

i am central and half of one of my raid teams is east coast. i don’t see them rubber banding at all on grobb… except this one friend. but he literally has a 2005 laptop. i think its more than just server hosting.

2 Likes

Doesn’t change the fact that my ping jumps from 40 to 80-100 by going to Whitemane or Grobb. That’s huge in arena.

1 Like

AH i see. i didnt take arena into account.

Agreed. Ping is huge for arena and esp melee classes. Why would I concede like that. I would go Sulfuras as it’s the best of the lot.

1 Like

huge

H U G E

May be for east coasters, if you are central like me the ping went from 30-70 going DD to grobb. Not too noticeable.

If you want a horde- only server sulfuras does look like a good choice.

80-100 ping is not that bad and if arena is your main concern you should just buy a transfer to Faerlina.

1 Like

Yeah I actually just realized that Benediction isn’t an EST server. Its a flipping CST server, hosted Chiraq no less. Guess I’ll quit now LOL

Not when I already have 10 chars on Sulf lol …

gosh it sure is fun to be on these high pop realms that are never going to see free transfers again because we’re on the losing side. you screwed us up with free transfers ON without faction restriction, but lord jesus imagine helping us after you created the mess.

1 Like

Oh so this is why you are shilling so hard for Sulfuras, you are from there and you can see that it is slowly dying to Faerlina xfers. Everyone should go to Grobb, it is a higher horde pop than Sulfuras by a good margin and will be a healthy, faction balanced server

3 Likes

Of course. Not to mention that grobb is riddled with alliance. It makes no sense whatsoever for a Horde player. So why are you shilling for grobb again? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. People don’t want balance; it’s been seen over the last 2 years.