Free Character Transfers for Burning Crusade Classic Realms

Resubbed with the release of BT and Hyjal hoping to get into them. BT was something I never got to do at current and I was super excited for it, however when I logged on to my character (on Herod) I found that the server is a ghost town.
Had the ability to resub - don’t have the ability to transfer.
Huge let down and kind of kicking myself right now. :sob:

3 Likes

Just add LFG cross-realm for dungeons so I’m not restricted to mindless farming because nobody left on the server wants to run Shat Halls

1 Like

You barely touch PvP. You dont even have 1/50th the amount of PvP I have on just my retail mains alone.

Good luck I’ve Been waiting since Oct. and still no free xfers off Netherwind!

2 Likes

Okay, but what about raiding? What about a dead server’s auction house with diddly squat on it for consumes even if there was some cross-realm LFG/LFR hilariousness? cross-realm auction houses? kek

1 Like

any others news regarding when the FCM are coming?

Do we have an updated list? Re subbed last week and all my friends are gone. I miss my friends and I miss my blizz

I am starting to wonder if they use logs as a way to gauge pops. It seems info comes out later after IF updates lmao

WTB A BLUEPOST UPDATE BEFORE I BUY A XFER PLEASE ! Seriously just a little communication would be great.

Blue response saying additions would come back on Jan 8th but not a single update

1 Like

Absolutely not. They know the real data.

Logs are fake news anyways since ppl raid on 2,3,4 players / don’t raid or log at all.

Hang on a bit longer…they will wait until it’s clear no one is buying transfers anymore, even with sales. Then and only then will they offer free transfers again. Considering how they are bleeding subs atm, I am guessing they will offer free transfers within the month and shutdown the dead servers afterwards.

1 Like

They will wait until after the transfer sale (so after Feb 7th) almost definitely before any more is done. Anyone who doesn’t believe that all of this stuff is done for business decisions is naive to how business works, and how this company operates as well.

They want people paying $17.50 now who are afraid of losing the $7.50 discount and “having to pay” $25 later, even on almost untouched alts. This is the entire point of putting things on sale.

Thunderfury will almost definitely be put on the free transfer list within the next month. There was a blue post around a week ago, they won’t wait much longer than that.

1 Like

damn man thats tragic sorry to hear that.

Sale doesnt end today? am i getting them mixed up?

The launcher mentions February 7th.

I’m not saying there is anything wrong with your request for more information by the way, I’m just mentioning what I did to all (a lot of people read the blue post threads).

2 Likes

I got stoned misinterpreted this being at the top of topics. Rushed to my guild discord @everyone posted this post as if transfers were coming very soon.
Than abashedly realized it was dated for november and shame deleted after pysching out my whole guild. just a funny story…

1 Like

Don’t give them too much credit, the intern probably hasn’t figured that part out yet and is relying on third party websites instead.

They may as well just close servers like Felstriker, Anathema, and Thalnos, and move all characters to others.

Thunderfury is offering free transfers to select realms!

About a week ago they said the list would be updated.

Of course, Blizzard wouldn’t just let us transfer to Benediction…

2 Likes