1 Like

There was an Old Man with a beard
Who said, “It is just as I feared!
Two Owls and a Hen,
Four Larks and a Wren,
Have all built their nests in my beard!”

Also please allow Fairbanks alliance to xfer thank you

3 Likes

I approve of these messages! Netherwind needs free xfers!

4 Likes

imagine all the good will Microsoft would get if they immediately dealt with the server issue

3 Likes

yeah fairbanks horde is losing guilds fast sucks cuase i wont pay to transfer might even let sub go until servers are fixed

2 Likes

Dear Bill Gates, please update the Free Transfer List from November to reflect the newly dead/low-pop servers, thank you, sir.

6 Likes

Dear microsoft, Thanks for buying this small indie company, and it’s inept developers. Please fire everyone and fix this 15-year-old game,

6 Likes

^^

And UPDATE THE FREE TRANSFER LIST.

4 Likes

NEWSWindows 13 has WoW built-in, but is 1-player mode only. You can pay me through Venmo @manageyourserversatsomepointmaybe

Dear Phil Spencer, please update the Free Transfer List from November to reflect the newly dead/low-pop servers, thank you, sir.

5 Likes

What about Fairbanks? We have 2400 total people on server guys, do something before it collapses!!!

1 Like

At what point will blizzard act again and put in the transfers for the other servers that didn’t make the cut off previously, but would make the cutoff now? Whatever the cutoff are.

And at that point, could it just happen on the majority of the remaining servers?

That or some serious looking at combining some of the remaining ones (earthfury, herod, and sulfuras would be a great example)

1 Like

2022 Blizzard does not have the same backbone as 2004 Blizzard.
Back then they were fully willing and would act to incentivise player populations with free transfers, even from PvE to PvP servers.
Nowadays we have to buy bobby kotick a big yacht and a lifetime membership to pizza planet so he can hang out with Eppy, Maxi and Andy.

2 Likes

It’s kind of crazy that the game company is going from one guy who was in Ep’s infamous phone book to a new guy who’s wife divorced him for his odd friendship with Eppy.

Regardless, Blizz please update the Free Transfer List from November. We’re dying out here man.

2 Likes

So I guess this thread is having as much impact as the one on the EU forums?

People need to make an ingame suggestion rather than posting here. Get your friends to do it too.

1 Like

So the outsourced customer service/bot responses can tell us nothing can be done? Please.

\

Your making stuff up, lol TBC is the most populated out of SOM and Retail.

They just all xfered to Faerlina if horde or benediction if allie,

Server xfers is what destroyed faction balance and servers, Blizzard lack of restricting and merging.

At the end of the day player created problem they better do something for WOTLK screw these 100% faction pvp servers carebear community

Sentence structure? I’m having a hard time figuring out what the hell you are saying.

404k peak in September to 315k last week and dropping. Population increased slightly, prob because of new phase. Also, being most populated out of SOM and retail is like winning the special Olympics.

Did blizzard cause this because they didn’t restrict transfers and merge or is it a player caused issue? You said both in the same sentence.

P3 is about to come out and still no solution to the realm population issues. Amazing how slow Blizzard is to solve problems.

6 Likes

whitemane alliance exodus has commenced in full after holding the line all through p2

so anyway tell us more about how connections, merges, and faction limitations hinder server community

2 Likes