Free Character Transfers for Burning Crusade Classic Realms

Thunderfury needs to be merged or allow free transfers. More people are gone each day.

4 Likes

as of 9:00 server time there was 46 total ally online.

2 Likes

Please give Netherwind free transfers off this God forsaken server!

My guild left Anathema for Netherwind when it was still beyond healthy (around august last year) then NW died as well.

We’ve all been having a horrible experience with WoW classic since phase 4 in classic and now were stuck on ANOTHER dead server.

5 Likes

There were 42 horde players in shat at 7pm server time on Friday (Benediction)
. I think we misunderstood blizz when they reffered to the game as a massive multiplayer game. Its an mmo for some, for others like us its an online co-op game.

3 Likes

wouldnt it be cool if blizzard bloo bois n gals responded to this thread with a new update on server xfers or merges… :thinking:

7 Likes

Come on Blizzard. Some of these servers have gone from Medium pop to Low.

4 Likes

Now would be an awesome day to update the Free Transfer List from November to reflect the newly dead/low-pop servers. Thank you Blizz, rooting for you on this one.

3 Likes

may i have some of that copium

5 Likes

Offer free xfers for earthfury please and thank you.

Server is very dead.

3 Likes

What is copium in this context, or were you addressing someone else?

I just want Blizz to do the easiest thing confronting them at the moment - update the Free Transfer List that already exists.

2 Likes

Just keep this thread bumped continuously until they finally add servers to the list.

4 Likes

There is already a Free Transfer List from November. Just update it to reflect the newly dead/low-pop servers and maybe mail out free poptarts to all players.

3 Likes

copium that blizzard will actually do anything :frowning:

4 Likes

There’s a time where I never would have said this but it would be nice. I’ve gone back and forth a lot about either retiring my druid or moving it whenever that is decided by the guild, but I’d really rather keep raiding with these guys who I’ve been with for 2 years (for me this is the only reason to not retire this char). It’s a tough choice for me.

3 Likes

Yep. Its lame but servers dead, making it near impossible to play the game.

Just a 9.2 waiting room at this point.

2 Likes

Looking for a Blue Name input here, any takers?

2 Likes

Doubt it.

10char

1 Like

Howmany more replies till we get some attention about the transfert and dead servers ???

2 Likes

How many more reply do we need to have atleast a bit of consumer services ???

2 Likes

Maybe we will get some actual good devs now that Microsoft owns it

1 Like