Free Character Transfers for Burning Crusade Classic Realms

We’re still waiting Kaivax

3 Likes

What about med pop servers where its 99% 1 faction? Earthfury has like less than 100 allie on it, and 99.1% horde, can we get a free xfer off as allie?

2 Likes

You’d think they’d worry about balance on both sides? It’s Warcraft not Solocraft.

1 Like

Yeah… I just used my free transfer to Faerlina too… sigh. Terrible planning on Blizzards part.

Blizzard are just scum at this point, they need a 6+ month cool down on server transfers, they are so 1 sided from people leaving every month till 1 server is 99% 1 faction, Blizzard does it on purpose to milk money.

It’s going to really suck if they do classic WOTLK where server balance matters again, there is actual world pvp objectives and wintergraps in northrend, you want healthy pop on both factions.

Reason why they buffed allie racials in WOTLK during retail, was to try to balance the horde heavy population, we had way more 50-50 servers back then.

7 Likes

so EMFHS is the pvp fix that Blizzard won’t release?

This is not the TBC I remembered. Looks like all the servers short of the RP one is going lopsided.

3 Likes

well TBC was gaining new players everyday and they had like 8mil people

TBCC has 340k players and lose about ~10k a week

2 Likes

That goes for PvE servers as well.

They need to totally redo servers in WRATH - lock factions and lock servers. But they won’t, just like they won’t merge servers or even offer transfers from low pop > medium pop. This is just stupid.

Get ready for CRZ in WRATH, that’s what Blizzard really wants since it’s cheaper and easier to manage.

3 Likes

A lot of people would have liked to play TBC, but unfortunately Blizzard decided to release whatever this is.

3 Likes

Would said make a Mega server for the PvE and PvP but they want you all to buy transfer or give you a tiny bit of the bone here lmao. They love to kill their game.

2 Likes

Netherwind AH doesn’t have anything anymore, we can’t levelup professions, we are missing reagents for all professions. Stormwind is a Ghost Town 95% of the day on Tuesday and 99% on other days. My whole Guild falling apart, we are missing people on raid days, and if this continue, the core will probably die at the end of the year. We can’t transfer because people don’t have much money, here in Brazil the Transfer costs 5x more, and it’s 1/10 of minimum wage + subscription price. Do something Blizzard!

5 Likes

???

Still waiting to be able to transfer off netherwind server on TBC classic. It’s been dead now for a month and a half now l. Theres one horde guild and 3 alliance guilds. Netherwind is labeled as a low pop server and wasnt given any chance to transfer off the server. All the other low pop servers were able to be transferred of of with the exception of Netherwind NA east server.

7 Likes

Netherwind nearly dead. halp

7 Likes

all this has caused was taking people away from biggelsworth alliance. this server is now dead with 6-7 of the main raiding guilds leaving. where is our free transfer off this server?

4 Likes

We’ve now reached 14d without them saying anything new in the thread. The lack of communication really is pathetic.

4 Likes

TBC is losing 10k players a week. We will be down to 300k next week based on this data. Also, like I said in my previous post: netherwind alliance, thunderfury alliance, horde benediction, farelina alliance, and whitemane alliance are all leaving. Benediction might be pushing 30k ally at the end of all of this. Insane.

6 Likes

I’m going to continue enjoying raiding with my friends. But would be nice to have Free Transfers offered to all of the new ‘Low Pop’ servers, so I can enjoy playing my alts again. I want to enjoy WoW outside of raiding again.

Netherwind as of today is down to 1,026 active players. We’re now officially the smallest active server (or servers that weren’t offered free transfers). Blizzard please open up free transfers from Netherwind, Noggenfogger (I think?), and Bloodsail Buccaneers (And assuming low pop = 1,699 players, Old Blanchy & Azuresong are close). I’d love to see minority factions on real medium/high/full pop servers get transfers too, but Blizzard won’t do anything about that… Case and point, Netherwind, Noggen & Bloodsail.

4 Likes

Well, it was a pretty fun adventure while it lasted. Most of my guild is paying for a transfer due to the bogus eligibility requirements denying our server even though it’s dead af. I will finally wrap it up and cancel my subs (as well as a few irl buddies that are fed up) when that happens because you vote with your money. Blizzard doesn’t deserve our dollars the way they neglect the player base. The stock is trash and now their classic games are, too. Enjoy the bed you’ve made, Blizzard.

11 Likes