Free Character Transfers for Burning Crusade Classic Realms

I’m not referring to the free xfer option bug, just the reactions to the blue post

1 Like

dang zug brain cant even realize it’s just delayed

1 Like

People on my realm have already moved soooo

Got a reply on Twitter, “the issue is being looked into”.

4 Likes

prob daylight savings bugged it
wait like 15min

If daylight savings would have bugged it, it would have been available an hour early.

4 Likes

Still not available on Skeram.

the people on deviate delight who have moved transferred before the announcement was even made, as far as I know no one has gotten the free transfer yet today

1 Like

Not available for Kromcrush either…

2 Likes

Well at least they said “we plan to” instead of “we are going to.” Otherwise people might be upset that nothing happened at the posted time and that there hasn’t been any word at all about it in the hour since.

Allowing low to high and bypassing the few medium pop servers left is just asinine. Those servers are going to be in the exact same situation in a few months .

If the goal is to have a few mega servers and screw the rest then just allow everyone to migrate to the megaservers.

I’m on Bigglesworth with around 3,000+ (Horde) down from around 4,000. If we had an influx from the smaller servers it could get us up to 5-6000 and really kickstart the world. But instead they’re all planning on going to Faerlina and Whitemane because they are the safest bets.

Just a bad decision imho, they could’ve revived the medium pops with this action, but instead are condemning them to the same exodus that led to this decision

5 Likes

Earthfury is considered “Medium” population. Has 39 alliance on 1-70. Blizzard continues their streak of incompetence.

4 Likes

I already left DD with my main and highest lvl alt, and now I just want to move my lvl 20 because I figured now thats its free I dont have to give blizz more money, this not working is annoying at best

1 Like

A cleanup of unused lvl 1 alts would have been very nice. Lots of people will lose their name

5 Likes

We should be grateful that we have the time to sit in front of our computers and read the complaints as we anxiously wait to get something for free! The bugs will get worked out; you will get your free transfer.

And, as a closing public service announcement: if you don’t breathe, you can’t get COVID! Save yourself, and hold your breath!!

1 Like

You understand we all PAY for this game and the services? The services they have long neglected resulting in their “free” transfers that had zero consideration of actual population of servers.

9 Likes

Can you update it again, this time removing the HIGH/FULL realms as a destination and instead adding the MEDIUM realms?

1 Like

Unfortunately, I do not understand how a free market economy works. It has the word “free” in it, and yet it requires money. It is so confusing. What is a person to do?

15:05 Eastern Time here and no Free Transfers yet…

1 Like

They broke it… We will most likely see it late tonight or tomorrow